Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pamellaa xxx Dundee In-call  (Read 1309 times)

28 review(s) for Busty Pam x (21 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Davey80

External Link/Members Only

Saw Pamella, previously Busty Pam on AW, a few weeks ago in Dundee.

30 minute in-call @ £70 with comms all by email on the day and working out of a city centre apartment near the bus station.

I found this an easy Positive. Pam is an attractive Milf who I’d age around early forties those she may be younger, with a great attitude.  I booked her as a lover of big tits and I wasn’t disappointed.  Hers are large, natural but still firm and heavy tits with large chunky nipples to chew on.

Pam was quite happy to give full access to those beauties for groping, licking and full on suckling - lovely!

She was also quite happy to take instruction as I went through my routine: a good covered blowjob; missionary fuck of her reasonably snug pussy whilst feasting on those tits; then a longer doggy fuck when she was happy to recieve a mild spanking of her ass.

Highlight of the meet was a great tit fuck when she oiiled up those tits and I hopped on as she enveloped them round my cock until I came all over them.

Dundee has been a bit of a punting desert lately so Pam is a great option when she is touring.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2024, 10:32:39 am by Davey80 »