Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HighClassVIVIAN . Have I smelt a rat pt2  (Read 1740 times)

Offline Tankengine48

Continuing from a previous thread...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Placed a RB and got this reply (see below).  Looked her up on UKP and found a lot of chat back in February, so thought I would update.  I am steering clear.

Cheers all.

Hello and very good AFTERNOON my dear,
hope you re keeping well.

Just came across your RB request, and I have to say that it will be a very big pleasure and honour to have a chance and opportunity to join you.

Little bit about myself - sexy twist of Netherlands/Germany in one lovely lady with fabulous feedback. On daily basis working in a global organisation.

I'm sexy and always carrying myself with class and confidence.

PLEASE CHECK MY PROFILE, FEEDBACK AND GALLERY.

Contact details: 07542 019***
or via email: vivianmuller20**@hotmail.******

THANK YOU VERY MUCH IN ADVANCE X

PS. Darling! After reading your RB, I have a smile on my face.
You sounds amazing and I strongly believe we will have a wonderful time together!
PLEASE GET IN TOUCH XX
Love,
Vivi x

Offline blueflame

After putting in an RB I got the exact same email from her... and deleted her bid a minute later!

Offline Tankengine48

Probably should have explained that the February thread was mainly about her being EE, probably Romanian

Dnr1989

Yeah I got that email on a reverse booking too.

Offline Bobbins1973

It's standard cut and paste she sends to every RB but trying to actually meet is next to impossible and comes up with most predictable/shittest reasons

Saying that I did manage a booking at her place about a year ago and was the most relaxed and GFE booking I've ever had. I had to insist on leaving as both having a great time but I had an appointment in city centre and couldn't be later back

Tried booking again from more RB's and it's never happened for above crap excuses

Offline Yankinlondon

Hello and very good EVENING my dear,
hope you re keeping well.

Just came across your RB request, and I have to say that it will be a very big pleasure and honour to have a chance and opportunity to join you.

Little bit about myself - sexy twist of Netherlands/Germany in one lovely lady with fabulous feedback. On daily basis working in a global organisation.

I'm sexy and always carrying myself with class and confidence.

PLEASE CHECK MY PROFILE, FEEDBACK AND GALLERY.

Contact details: 07542
or via email: vivianmuller    @hotmail.com

THANK YOU VERY MUCH IN ADVANCE X

PS. Darling! After reading your RB, I have a smile on my face.
You sounds amazing and I strongly believe we will have a wonderful time together!
PLEASE GET IN TOUCH XX
Love,
Vivi x

I don't feel special now   :( :( :( :(
« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 03:52:30 pm by Yankinlondon »

Offline _Thor_

Just got the same reply from her on my RB.
AND she has increased her hourly rate to £180 per hour on her profile and has bid £120 on mine. One of the reviews of her here says that her regular hourly price is £100. Delete it is!

Online scutty brown

dunno if I'm being a bit thick, but other than her high basic price of £180, whats the problem? From what you've all said it looks like she's offering more realistic prices for RBs. So why the negativity?

Offline chrishornx

dunno if I'm being a bit thick, but other than her high basic price of £180, whats the problem? From what you've all said it looks like she's offering more realistic prices for RBs. So why the negativity?

fair point

Offline Clitheroelad

Problem is, once you reveive a bid, even if it is a pointless one like hers, it locks your Reverse Bid and means you cant edit it if you need to. I get one from ger every time I put a RB up. Just block her profile.

Offline chrishornx

Problem is, once you reveive a bid, even if it is a pointless one like hers, it locks your Reverse Bid and means you cant edit it if you need to. I get one from ger every time I put a RB up. Just block her profile.

Good point lad

Offline Bustydusty

Not sure what u mean by locking your reverse bid?

Offline NigelF

Not sure what u mean by locking your reverse bid?

I think he just means that once you receive a bid from a WG (any WG), you can no longer edit your RB. He doesn't mean you have to accept it or anything.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2018, 01:26:07 am by NigelF »

Offline Bobbins1973

I think he just means that once you receive a bid from a WG (any WG), you can no longer edit your RB. He doesn't mean you have to accept it or anything.

Yes, it's a pisser even you have someone putting a quick bid in from other end of country who has no intention of turning up or a TV or even worse - someone quoting their normal rates (thanks Lymm bird lol)
I put one up this week with 0 as the fee to try and get something special hoping I'd get some realistic bids and can't believe the amount who have just agreed at 0 without putting in any different price
Shame it's not a contract as when I point this out they have never even read the description

Offline yondlehench

This message she sent me sounds funnier if read in the style of Borat:

Hello and Well CUUUM my Dearest!

I trust you are well xxx

After read your reserve booking (which does sounds very exciting and promising) I decided to get in touch.
I am definition of high class, followed with intelligence, great sense of humour fans definitely very kinky and naughty mind, open and ready for you!

Offline Bobbins1973

This message she sent me sounds funnier if read in the style of Borat:

Hello and Well CUUUM my Dearest!

I trust you are well xxx

After read your reserve booking (which does sounds very exciting and promising) I decided to get in touch.
I am definition of high class, followed with intelligence, great sense of humour fans definitely very kinky and naughty mind, open and ready for you!

My reverse booking was ace but let me down continuously after and spoiled a few nights I had away with no last minute plan B’s

Online RandomGuy99

She bids on all my reverse bookings.  I've never bothered following up on any of her bids as she seems a bit odd to me.