Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Have you ever turned and walked away?  (Read 1008 times)

Offline RocknRollStar

Wondered what the etiquette is if the girl answering the door is a) not as advertised or b) a dragon  :D

Only happened to me once and I just cracked on and thought of Holly Willoughby!

Is it acceptable to just do one?

Offline The_Don

I have walked many times, stated in my reviews

Punting some times is about taking a chance.

If you don't like what you see, hear or feel. Walk away without handing over any money  :timeout:

Offline RocknRollStar

Out of interest do you ever say why and have you ever had bad feedback as a result?

MrKeen

I have walked many times. Only been punting for just on a year. First punt was so bad, it made me think. not doing that again.  When I walk I always tell the girl why, usually B&S or girl does not speak any English and her minder has done all the comms (broke my rule on the language aspect the other day and regretted it, see my review on sexyamy) I usually end up talking to the minder on the phone who invariable offers me another girl. Sometimes the first girl will call to someone and another girl or girls will suddenly appear from a door usually wearing just briefs and giving me the come on look.  If it is B&S I always walk now, however beguiling the alternative offers are.  It's a small protest but who knows it might give them pause for thought.

Offline The_Don

Out of interest do you ever say why

I do and have done.

B&S, not keeping to the agreement etc.

have you ever had bad feedback as a result?

on A/W  :unknown:

Offline RocknRollStar

B&S?

Yes any bad feedback on AW as a result?

Offline The_Don

B&S?

See Bait & Switch. Often abbreviated to B & S > External Link/Members Only

see below:

Its up W/G how they wish to conduct bookings and who they wish to see.

But don't care for or have very little use, for some part of the AW systems (emails, RB, bookings, feedback, etc). Its to open to abuse and misuse, IMO.

Currently, I won't change the way I book (and pay for) a W/G, regardless of her feedback or reviews, on UKP or A/W.

Its just the way I punt.  No phone number =  no booking from me.

Feedback on A/W required = No booking from me.

My A/W account is 6 + years old and it has no feedback on it and its going to stay that way for some time.

I don't need some 2 liners on A/W, just to please or state I'm a punter, to a W/G

I use a phone, good manners and cash. The rest is in her hands after that point (service, attitude and VFM)

Offline Shearer1955

Well said The Don

Lots of us always thought good feedback required on A/W (including me) but the reality is good manners on the phone, accepting her likes (unless you both agree to some other things) and hard cash are the only real currencies in town

:hi:

Offline Trotter671

I have walked before, thankfully only a couple of times due to B&S. My first review when I joined here unfortunately had to be a Negative due to B&S :dash: If it's not the girl advertised (unless another looker or better looking - which never happens!!) then my money stays in my pocket for another punt/day.

Offline cueball

I've walked in the past, not for a while now though. I do much more homework these days.

Offline MrMatrix

I've walked many  times. B&S I will walk 4/5 times. Depends whether the little guy takes over. I normally take a snapshot on to my mobile and when its a different girl I show the picture of who I expect to meet. Cant really argue then.  :hi:

Offline Access

I've walked away from parlours. Went to one near Heaton Park and Chelsea ex fingertips was in along with similar aged women. How anyone could punt with her is beyond me. I turned and walked to the sound of a shit load of abuse. I don't give a shit. If you're not my type I won't go there.

Offline Fredbone

Yes I have walked.  If not 100% conformable best time to leave is before you go into the room, leaving with no trousers is much harder.

:unknown:

sherlock4433

Wondered what the etiquette is if the girl answering the door is a) not as advertised or b) a dragon  :D

Only happened to me once and I just cracked on and thought of Holly Willoughby!

Is it acceptable to just do one?

I turn up with no money.

If it's the girl promised, I return with the cash.

Online scutty brown

walked away from Thai parlours a couple of times when new / stand in management have asked for full name and address or ID........told them to go fuck themselves and walked. I won't mention them because in both cases it was a couple of years ago and both have since sorted out their practices, with new management or door staff.

Offline Scotpunter

Walked away from one in Blackpool about 18 months back. She was nothing like her pics, had to be 2 or 3 dress sizees bigger. Not going to part with my hard earned on a girl I don't find attractive.
Banned reason: Cunt
Banned by: daviemac

Offline MrMatrix

Walked away from one in Blackpool about 18 months back. She was nothing like her pics, had to be 2 or 3 dress sizees bigger. Not going to part with my hard earned on a girl I don't find attractive.
Too bloody right. :hi:

daveyleigh

Done it a couples time years ago when calling at a small parlour ( 1 - 2 girls working) on the off chance.. pulled the old 'oh shit' I've not been to the cashpoint routine... i suppose I'm too nice to say WTF why would a pay to go with a minger like you!!!  Money is tighter  these days so i do plenty of research first so it's not happened in years.....