Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Google a brothel  (Read 2137 times)

Offline Marmalade

Remarkably forthcoming of the cunts at google... try typing ‘brothel’ into the search box for where you live.

In Edinburgh it came up with two actual brothels (saunas) together with a bookshop called Bobbies.

‘Fucking’ however just redirects to some Austrian village.

Offline Billy no mates

Boring afternoon at the office ?  :D

Offline Marmalade

Offline PatMacGroin

Same here, so tried it.

Produced a map of London with a lot of hits. Most of them very surprising suggestions. Including several expensive hotels that probably wouldn't appreciate being described that way.

Offline Chorley

When I Google it for my area it brings up pretty much every massage place within a 40 mile radius. :D

mrsheepish

On an unrelated note if you google do a barrel roll google does a barrel roll

Offline bearcat69

Doing this for Brum would be a good way to end up at a bad brothel. :scare:

...or to get yourself very confused. Google seems to think Libra sauna is open today from 10am-6am  :sarcastic:

Absolutely no mention of course of the three brothels in Brum that are actually worth visiting.

Maybe Google researchers just love shitty Roma P&D's. :unknown:

Offline HarryZZ

Many years ago somebody tagged a house in York as a brothel or massage parlour, it was just a residential house not far from the university and was used for student lets, it was presumably somebody's idea of a student jape" The landlord complained to Google, but they wouldn't remove the tag.

Offline Plan R

On an unrelated note if you google do a barrel roll google does a barrel roll

I assumed this was a wind up - but no !!  :thumbsup:

Offline brevitate vitae

Not a barrel roll on Google. It is an aileron roll!   :hi:

Offline Trotter671

I assumed this was a wind up - but no !!  :thumbsup:

Me too but entertained me for a few seconds :hi:

Offline Avg_Joe

Remarkably forthcoming of the cunts at google... try typing ‘brothel’ into the search box for where you live.

In Edinburgh it came up with two actual brothels (saunas) together with a bookshop called Bobbies.

‘Fucking’ however just redirects to some Austrian village.

Did you not try the  "i'm feeling lucky" button ?  :lol:
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac