Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What is this even called?!  (Read 1301 times)

Nicknsfw

I know this is strange.. but I definitely want this haha..

External Link/Members Only

What is it called? I know it looks a little like maybe a lingham massage, but the feel of whatever that is (shoving my c*ck through a hole and being treated that nice!) would just be boom!

Sorry if this is weird.. lol

Offline OakTree

Nicknsfw

even while laying down?

would love this, I'm in London so probably do-able..!

mediumjoe

What is this even called ?   Looks to me as if it's bloody painful and of course you never really know who it is  underneath .  Might even be selling you onwards to a gay bloke!

Nicknsfw

What is this even called ?   Looks to me as if it's bloody painful and of course you never really know who it is  underneath .  Might even be selling you onwards to a gay bloke!

Obviously you'd start with a massage, and there'd just be you two in the room...?

Bet theres loads of gay ones available! haha

DannyJames

I'm sure I read that somewhere in Manchester offered a milking table. Sheridans maybe? Someone from that area is probably in a better position to confirm this than me.

Offline dieseldriver

Careful with gloryholes! I saw a clip on a site like the OP linked. A hidden camera was based above the wall separating the cock and cock sucker. Guy got his cock hanging out the hole. Lady comes in the room with a guy creeping silently behind. The lady starts talking to the guy with his cock through the hole, and starts to get it hard. Then silently the lady and her partner swap places.
The guy with the lady then gives Mr Gloryhole a BJ till he bursts. Then both leave the room leaving Mr gloryhole none the wiser...   :D :lol:

Offline hungrypunt

Careful with gloryholes! I saw a clip on a site like the OP linked. A hidden camera was based above the wall separating the cock and cock sucker. Guy got his cock hanging out the hole. Lady comes in the room with a guy creeping silently behind. The lady starts talking to the guy with his cock through the hole, and starts to get it hard. Then silently the lady and her partner swap places.
The guy with the lady then gives Mr Gloryhole a BJ till he bursts. Then both leave the room leaving Mr gloryhole none the wiser...   :D :lol:

Wouldnt worry me if it was a good deepthroat.... :D

Offline dfg

even while laying down?

would love this, I'm in London so probably do-able..!

I'd also love to do this, having watched the various milk table videos. 

Haven't seen anywhere in London that offers it  :(