Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Viva street is totally unreliable  (Read 958 times)

Offline Turtle1

Has anyone found success on viva street? Girls who also advertise on AW don't count. This year Iv tried on 4 occasions to find new talent.

3 times Iv tried oriental WG's. All 3 I walked due to bait n switch. My latest mission saw me opt for a Spanish hottie charging £150ph. Pics looked good and as you can guess the bird was a right old munter. Looked nothing like the pics. I offered £20 for a handjob and got Shown the door.

I have a 100% fail rate. Am I just unlucky or is this something common.

Offline NervousJ

No, I've tried twice with no joy.. First was a thai who wasn't said girl but I thought she was quite fit so went with it.

Last week I tried and got some miserable cunt of a Romanian.

I'm guessing its pot luck, I had the same on adult works yesterday, expecting some Spanish hotty and found some dwarf like troll....

So my hit rate ain't good....

Offline Taggart

Wouldnt even waste my time looking. It's as unreliable as Backpage and all the other naffo similar sites.

Offline Hungarian Lover

I've had some success on there, the girls that I have seen have been the actual girls in the pictures although the pictures were taken to make them look a lot better than they turned out to be in the flesh. I look on there every day but I bet most of the girls shown on there don't exist or use another girls pictures.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Not used Viva street but is it any worse than AW in terms of B&S etc?
As a general punting is always a big risk unless well reviewed on here and the risk factor goes up with Asian and EE girls

MrKeen

You can reduce (not eliminate) the risk by entering the phone number into a search engine quite often throws up enough info to make you look elsewhere.

bigmanbigman

Photos are always temping
Research normal 
Points to no way never .

Offline fairfield

Bcs not a member of AW, it's a better site for me - as long as you're prepared to walk when switch is too much of a disappointment.
My best punts have been from Vivastreet and as i've not got any AW feedback get fed up the choosy wgs on there knocking me back, so its first port of call for me. Unfortunately the Sergeis seem to have put their pro$$ies prices up recently on the Liverpool branch - used to be plenty of £80/hr wgs.
We cant leave AW with a total monopoly - their service is already as shit as the trustworthiness of their feedback.

Offline Jock D

I'd say Viva Street is very hit and miss...I've had a couple of very good punts...but at the same time I've had the B&S type as well...I punt mainly in Glasgow, and would say that it's roughly 50/50 in terms of genuine and fake ads posted up here.

Online lewisjones23

next you'll be saying WG lie about their age  :cool:

Offline peter purves

Has anyone found success on viva street? Girls who also advertise on AW don't count. This year Iv tried on 4 occasions to find new talent.

3 times Iv tried oriental WG's. All 3 I walked due to bait n switch. My latest mission saw me opt for a Spanish hottie charging £150ph. Pics looked good and as you can guess the bird was a right old munter. Looked nothing like the pics. I offered £20 for a handjob and got Shown the door.

I have a 100% fail rate. Am I just unlucky or is this something common.

Can't argue with your stats

Perhaps cross-referencing VS with AW could also help
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac