Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Romania WG's  (Read 758 times)

Nigella66

I wish there was someway of identifying these girls before arriving, I know there are the normal tell tails, "text me", same working locations, same worded profiles, to name a few... But every now and again one conceals there identity long enough time until arriving at the door and you have to make the snap decision to go through with it or risk having to search around the area on the off chance someone else is available at short notice... I've got to be honest I wish they would just get the fuck off AW! Rant over thanks for your time.

Offline David1970

I wish there was someway of identifying these girls before arriving, I know there are the normal tell tails, "text me", same working locations, same worded profiles, to name a few... But every now and again one conceals there identity long enough time until arriving at the door and you have to make the snap decision to go through with it or risk having to search around the area on the off chance someone else is available at short notice... I've got to be honest I wish they would just get the fuck off AW! Rant over thanks for your time.

Two points
the girl might be pimped/trafficked against her will, she is not doing the profile it's her pimp/trafficker?
You might find the girl would like to fuck off AW after being threatened, beaten and raped by her pimp/trafficker.

Offline The_Don

YMMV, with any W/G

I know there are the normal tell tails, "text me"

This (IMO):

"text me"

is common place where comms are handle my a maid/pimp, regardless of nationality

But every now and again one conceals there identity long enough time until arriving at the door and you have to make the snap decision to go through with it or risk having to search around the area on the off chance someone else is available at short notice...

Perhaps if you have the time, your willing to share via some reviews?

I've got to be honest I wish they would just get the fuck off AW!

having punted a few, W/G of different nationalities, one thing is clear to me. Never External Link/Members Only by where their from, because that External Link/Members Only a lot.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2016, 10:37:03 pm by The_Don »

Nigella66

That's my point.... Why don't we who now where this is happening do something about it? Maybe go dressed as clowns... I would never see a Romanian for exactly this reason.

Offline cueball

Insist on a phone chat, 99% of my punts are with English lasses.

If it's not same one who answers the door then walk

MrKeen

There are many decent honest Romanian WG's.  There are many more Romanian girls around so statistiaclly you are more likely to picth up with one. IF everyone who visted always reported even a minimum details than theer would be far less duff punts. The answer is on this site, Report your findings, and take notice of otherds reports on here.

Nigella66

I've not long found this site, the world has changed since looking in the fee ads in a most spectacular way.

Offline David1970

Insist on a phone chat, 99% of my punts are with English lasses.

If it's not same one who answers the door then walk

I have 2 basic rules when punting
1- do not punt Romanians or anyone you suspect of being a Romanian.
2- when in doubt walk out