Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SluttyAmmyyy - Fitzrovia - 45mins  (Read 6503 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5191539) (10 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Stealthmode]

Offline Stealthmode

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price: £45mins @ £150

Services provided: OWO, DT & Sex (Covered). Extras on offer but didn't take any of those up.

Comms: All via text. 2 messages, all replied to quickly. First asking for availability. Came back quickly to confirm, then sent a follow up text with address, extras and asked for a confirmation from me when 30 mins away. All very concise and much appreciated.

Venue: Fitzrovia. Block of flats. Old art deco style building with no lifts. Very clean and safe looking. Once inside I was ushered into the bedroom. Clean and fit for purpose. Didn't see the bathroom as I had a shower before I left .

SluttyAmmyyy: Had her on my to do list for a while now, and was bored and saw she was available so decided to pull the trigger. Read most of her reviews on here and was prepared to come across someone possible cold and distant, but was pleasantly surprised. She was initially quiet, but warmed up and was talkative and engaging. But the reason I was here was for the back, and it didnt disappoint. Its massive, clearly a BBL and she has almost certainly had other work done, but it wasn't a frankenstein looking body, in fact I didn't notice any scaring. The BBL was soft and round, and she is very aware of why you are here, and loved showing it off. Facially to me she is average to above looking, not a head turner, but she was makeup free (which I prefer) and had a wig on.

I've attached the pictures/video thumbnail that I feel best represents how she looks now, as some of her pictures are old/pre-BBL or too 'glossy'.

The meet: Got her onto her knees to suck me off first. She is skilled, few minutes in she was nose to belly deep, making all the right noises. She really got into this, to the point she was gagging herself and was in such a trance her eyes started to roll back once she could see how positively I was reacting to her efforts, this in its self is a turn on as I really appreciate women who up the gear when they know you are really feeling something they are doing.

I would have been content just getting blown, but because of how viciously her bum was rippling from the angle I could see it and because CIM was off the menu (Not paying extra for CIM or Facial), I decided it would be silly to miss out on seeing her in doggy.  So pulled out of her mouth and strapped  up and got on the bed. She twerked on my dick and was showing off, loved it. Slipped in and watched her arse bounce all over the place, felt good to me. As her body is sculpted, she is made for fucking. Held the waist tighter and upped the pace. Couldn't hold on for much longer and came in the dom. Rolled over exhausted and got wiped off and had a chat.

Summary:

+ big fake bum, great view for doggy
+ Very willing
+ A tier DT and OWO (it bordered on facefucking but wasn't charged as per her extras for FF)
+ No sign of clock watching

No negatives other than too many expensive extras, but she is up front with them.

Would I see again:
Yes

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: March 20, 2023, 12:05:04 pm by Stealthmode »

Offline Stealthmode

Online SonofAJohn

Bit grim that
Gotta use the infamous quote from  @gurds on this.
"I don't think she looks too good tbh"