Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cara (Cara baby on AW) - Notting Hill Gate - London  (Read 5175 times)

13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6988084) (13 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
24 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6877517) (22 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Drika

Links:
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I've tried to book her for a few months but she was very busy and it's hard for me to book days in advance so I never had the opportunity to meet her.
At the beginning of March I was around Notting Hill and tried to book Nana Thai who wasn't available at the time I asked but several hours later that didn't work for me.
Fired off a few other messages in the morning but no success so at the end decided to contact miss69london and book cara despite I didn't really like the price increase.

When:
Beginning of March

Where:
Notting Hill Gate, less than 2m walk from Tube station. It's a 2 bedroom basement flat in a main road full of shops (and people), not very discrete but you are hidden from the street once you get downstairs. As mentioned in other reviews there is a camera outside.

Price:
£150 for 30m

The Girl:
Photo are slightly photoshopped but accurate, she is young, 5.2/5.3, great fit body and great face. Fake tits but well done job with hidden scars at the bottom (I didn't see them as I didn't look there directly but I could feel them very thin scar while I was moving my hands around there).

Meeting:
I booked her a few hrs before the meeting through miss69london agency, very easy as usual. They asked if I had noticed the price increase for her I replied yes(there a was a bit of chitchat but I omit details to remain anonymous).

The agency always send you a message around 10m before the meeting to make sure you are en-route. Make sure you advice them if you get underground to get to the location.

I arrived on time, went downstairs and ringed the bell. Cara took around 30 sec to open the door while standing/hiding behind it. Once inside I finally could confirm she's really stunning. Very young lady, 5.2 more or less, nice face and body.  :wackogirl:

She wasn't very talkative so I started worried this punt would be mediocre if not worse despite the higher price tag.
Her room is in the middle of the house with  medium size window at the back. She asked me if I wanted the light on or off and I said it's ok off as there was enough daylight still entering the room (meet took place mid/late afternoon).
We exchanged the roses, I undressed and asked for the shower. She gave me a bath towel and accompanied  to the bathroom. she went back to the room so I took a solo shower. Bathroom is good size and clean. Shower above bathtube.

I did a quick shower and walked back to the room where I found her laying on the bed with the phone on her hand texting or doing something similar.
Here I though again: ok this isn't going to be great.

I'm very happy that I was completely wrong : :D :lol:

She set the phone aside and we start talking/playing like old friends. She gets closer and help me finish drying off, Move her hand to dry my friend down there and after she put the hand under the towel to check how my friend was doing  :angelgirl:
A bit of snugging, kissing, caressing and after a bit I push her on the bed. she looked at me in a very provocative way while sliding back to make me some space.

I omit several details for obvious reasons but from that point on it was a nice game, and I literally felt like I was meeting with my girlfriend. Lots of jokes, kisses, caressing etc. (All those details really made the difference in this punt).

She made the right sounds and played her role so well that it really felt like meeting with my ideal provocative girflriend :wacko: :wacko:
Her english is pretty good, we made lots of jokes (that would be impossible to do with most other Thais due to their very basic language).

Describing what happened in terms of actions:
She did owo on me
we moved to 69
she then rubbed me on and started cowgirl, she was quite energetic and looking at me while commenting and moaning to what seemed quite realistic.
Change position, she's laying on the bed for a bit of mish.  I pumped her quite well, legs all up to her hears, spread open on the air, lightly open at the side of my face.... I even ate and lightly bite her feet :P While in mish I almost raised her using my hands under her back, lifted her ass so I can sort of stand a bit etc and she was always following/helping/facilitating whatever I was doing.

I played a bit more and down again with my face  on her shaved pussy. we kept playing, making comments/jokes and she said I was quite funny. (She was laughing quite a bit and said a few times she liked me and that I was quite funny. That may have been a made up compliment but I don't care :D it seemed real).

The alarm she had on the bedside went off and 25m had already passed. She looked at me and said to not worry about it and to continue.
We changed a few positions again and while she was riding me I looked again on the side and I was in there for 34m. She noticed I  looked the clock but said again  no worries continue. Probably she didn't have anyone lined up after and that was good for me.
At that point I was  at the edge anyway so I asked her to move on her four and started pumped her from the back... oh my god what a  vision..... I think I probably lasted  another couple of minutes and finished in her pussy(within the bag).

She helped me cleaning up and we had a bit more chit chat and laughs.
I didn't take another shower. She helped me dressing up and before kissing a hug, a kiss and the hope to see me again.
I checked the time when I was in the street and I've been there 42m.

Pros:
  • Yound stunning lady
  • Beautiful body
  • No clock watching
  • Good English
  • Very friendly and playful

Cons:
  • Price is higher than average(but this may have been the reason for the real positive experience, she is less stressed with fewer customers and happier :unknown:)
  • Her pussy is not the tightest out there...
  • No Anal on the menu
  • Location is not very discreet

Would I return:

If the price remains 200/h I would probably return  but not sure when. I would probably keep her again as a 2nd option even if I'm very tempted due to the previous experience.
If the price goes down to the 150/h as the other thais in the area, she could probably become my regular :wacko:.
She is one of the best punt I ever had, not sure if a second meet would go the same direction but happy to return at some point to understand if we really "clicked" or that was just a one off experience.

Offline Graham2050

Thanks for the review

was the kissing DFK or more towards LFK/lip kissing?

The first time I saw her I (now in hindsight luckily) got full on DFK, but in my subsequent two visits she limited it to just LFK at best despite my attempts to escalate it back to DFK, which made me feel that aspect of the punt was a bit hit and miss and depends on her mood on the day (or maybe since my first visit she’s gathered sufficient demand to no longer need to offer it (and now to be able to raise prices to 200 also))

Offline Drika

Thanks for the review

was the kissing DFK or more towards LFK/lip kissing?

I'm not too much in DFK, that said this was light kissing, mainly due to our faces/lips being quite close in various occasions.
And a final LFK when I left.

The first time I saw her I (now in hindsight luckily) got full on DFK, but in my subsequent two visits she limited it to just LFK at best despite my attempts to escalate it back to DFK, which made me feel that aspect of the punt was a bit hit and miss and depends on her mood on the day (or maybe since my first visit she’s gathered sufficient demand to no longer need to offer it (and now to be able to raise prices to 200 also))
This is exactly why I would not return straight away despite the very very positive experience. I have the feeling we clicked that day due to being the first days with the new higher tariff and she probably was in a very good mood.
I'm not really comfortable paying that premium tariff and have a worse experience than my first one.
I also want to test all the several  Thai options that come up to the market lately and are still on the £150/h rate.

Offline dd_love

I have seen her again over the weekend and she gets much better when she is relaxed and happy. 2nd visit was more of a super hot experience for me over the first and she did let herself go a bit more than on first visit. The price isnt for everyone but like OP said shes far more relaxed and a better experience I expect than if she was crazy busy all the time (would get very jaded similar to someone like Kelly at Olina).

Offline Graham2050

Sorry to suspect and I don’t normally, but all 10 posts of yours + your only review have been about promoting her (and even the posts of your previous account before you recently got banned and came back as dd love), do you work for (or are you) miss69? No worries if not.

Offline dd_love

I can confirm I am not and dont work for. I literally posted the review a few days ago.

Offline tantraman

The Girl:
Photo are slightly photoshopped but accurate, she is young, 5.2/5.3, great fit body and great face. Fake tits but well done job with hidden scars at the bottom ...

... said photos collected here :music:

Offline soulmining

I note her hourly rate has dropped to £170 now.

Offline Graham2050

yh I’ve noticed that since the increase to 200 it’s been super easy to book her nowadays vs previously ie demand seems to have fallen quite significantly the past few weeks so this was only a matter of time before she reacts to markets.   

Interested to see how long she stays on 170

If Cara’s on 170 then April defo shouldn’t be on 170 and defo won’t last on 170, seen her recently for 30mins, will post review soon but the the short version is she isn’t worth 170, I wouldn’t return on 150, might be a meh plan B if she was 140

Offline Graham2050

April also told me herself that she isn’t busy at all lmao

Offline stewpid

If Cara’s on 170 then April defo shouldn’t be on 170 and defo won’t last on 170, seen her recently for 30mins, will post review soon but the the short version is she isn’t worth 170, I wouldn’t return on 150, might be a meh plan B if she was 140

Looks like my neutral review of April wasn't quite enough to put you off booking (don't blame you as she is cute) but interesting to see you also had a meh experience there too. Look forward to your review.

It seems the market demand is equalising prices again as it should. Most if not all of the current Thais are not worth £150ph IMO despite what some here have said.

Wonder how dokmand/dd_love feels now Cara's price has dropped after he's already paid £200ph a couple of times (plus the tip he loves to give) and now she's giving it to others for £170ph and could be down to £150ph soon...  :D

Offline flamingice

April also told me herself that she isn’t busy at all lmao

Shame!  I’m waiting to buy the dip.  When they’re back at £150 I’ll be piling in.  Otherwise I’m out  :hi:

Offline boardyhell

she definitely a good looking girl, experience was good,anal not available
didn't repeat at old price

Offline Rayray23k

Shame!  I’m waiting to buy the dip.  When they’re back at £150 I’ll be piling in.  Otherwise I’m out  :hi:

Same. I've seen her a few times but not at 200ph and I doubt I will. But still you can't blame her for trying.

Offline Graham2050

Looks like my neutral review of April wasn't quite enough to put you off booking (don't blame you as she is cute) but interesting to see you also had a meh experience there too. Look forward to your review.

lol my bad I should have listened, I was tempted mainly because April's pics looked great and the fact that she seemed to somehow be able to warrant £170 hourly rate despite not having had anywhere near the same hype (or number of reviews) as Cara, which helped my penis convinced my head that she is worth a seeing and with a high chance of looking just like her pictures just like Cara. To be fair April gave me decent service, the main thing was that I didn't find her as hot as the photos. I like the lighter skinned thai like Cara/Tracy but April was darker skinned in person.  To be fair Kelly at Olina is also a bit darker skinned but Kelly is defo 100% hotter than April and is also cheaper, thus not much reasons for me to return to April but that's just a personal taste.