Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oriental Sexy Manila  (Read 1268 times)

2 review(s) for Hot-Suzy4you (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online kefcseries

Oriental Sexy Manila

1hr @ £100

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I’ve read many accounts of naked body to body massage so had to try it for myself. Manila’s zero feedback profile and single faceless picture had the bullshit alarm ringing in my head from the outset but I decided to take a punt anyway.
Everything was arranged by text, replies were from a different number to that on the profile. I have seen this from WG’s before but it only added to my doubts.

Arrived at the flat, slap bang in the middle of Kings Cross. I don’t think it would be actually possible to live closer to Kings Cross station unless you were sleeping rough on the platforms. A quick phone call to get her flat number and I found myself standing outside her front door. As it began to open I started praying that I would shortly be looking a “26 year old size 6-8 oriental girl” who “go to work out, on every week, to have a toned body”…. but no, it’s the full bait and switch.
“Manila” is a short, plump, busty oriental woman, possibly mid 30’s but hard to tell in the dim light, possibly older. I should have walked on principle but I kind of expected this to happen, and as I wasn't here for sex I figured looks weren't a priority. To be fair she has a pleasant, attractive face. Immediately the door closed behind me she snapped, “No sex, no oral, only massage!” Great way to set the mood. I mention this because just 30 mins earlier she sent me a text me asking if I wanted massage or full service for £20 extra (as per the AW profile).

So the massage, fully nude body to body. We began chatting and the initial frostiness melted away to the point where I was having a good laugh with her. I started by laying on my front as she worked on my back, legs and butt. Eventually turned over, she oiled up her ample tits and body and began rubbing herself up and down my body.
Now this was where the party started, those big oiled up tits sliding over my cock had me rock hard in seconds, even better as I didn't have to do anything except lay there watching her do her thing (lazy bastards like me, take note). This was a great tease but finally onto the main event, the happy ending.

Now I have no idea how the fuck she was doing it but somehow she seemed to be simultaneously rubbing my taint (gooch), massaging my balls, jerking me off and using her fingers to stimulate my bell-end. To say it felt good would be an understatement, almost too good as the sensory overload had my legs shaking uncontrollably like I was having a seizure. It’s like being at the point when you’re about to cum and you pull your sex-face… but you’re held there and can’t cum! I had to get her to slow down for a bit while I recovered my senses. A minute or two of rest then back to it and she finished me off leaving me completely drained of all energy.

Once again the lazy bastard in me appreciated that I could just lay there while she cleaned me up. She also mentioned that she can arrange 2 girl/ 4 hands massage if I wanted, which I may explore someday. So a good experience and I'm glad I did it (hell, I may even do it again) but has to be a negative due to bait and switch.