Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Satyra Rose  (Read 194 times)

1 review(s) for Satyra Rose (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

patiacss

Profile Satyra Rose 4647173

London

Photos are stunning as hell. Body is amazing but somethings really put me off. She said in her profile that she is British when she was clearly not, the main picture of her with angel wings gives a misleading impression because in fact she had breast implants (not stated anywhere in profile) and she was just unable to keep her story straight when chatting.

She makes a good meet for e.european, but at rate of 200 p h, no way! Unfortunately I took the risk. Should have waited for some one to post here. So i’m Doing this now to TOFTT. She isn’t bad. Very good-looking as I said and knows how to really tease and caress you. Nevertheless I didn’t like the lying  not some white lie like age +\- 1-2 years).

Offline hw189

Seems to be a very limited enjoys list for £200 per hour.  What enjoyments were offered to you during your meet (eg, DFK, OWO, CIM, anal, ..... etc)? How well did she perform on each enjoyment? Any extra surcharges for enjoyments displayed / not displayed on her enjoys list?

What nationality do you think she is?

Apart from the breasts, how close does she resemble to her pictures?

Offline downepunter

Thanks for the toftt.I remember coming across her profile when her charges were a fair bit higher (300 GBP I think). Weird thing was her incall location was some grotty east London hotel (I am talking zone 3/4) not the cool bit. Somehow the pricing and location didn't add up.Given she is EE this makes sense. Dumb prossie just pricing herself out. Sounds like her real rate should be 120-150 region rather than current 200.