Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Do the working girls have a site where they discuss punters?  (Read 1453 times)

MrKeen

Is there an equvilent site to this for Working girls?

MrKeen

Offline HighlyMotivated

I've always wondered whether they have a secret network with punter descriptions/ratings alongside names/aliases/jobs/numbers etc

Offline Sonny Crockett

I've always wondered whether they have a secret network with punter descriptions/ratings alongside names/aliases/jobs/numbers etc

They probably do.

vinnyadms

some sites have a private area
« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 10:30:32 am by vinnyadms »

Rod trotter

As long as they dont invade here i dont give a fuck

Offline larjwon69

What is quite interesting I think anyway, is that a lot of Thai girls are on facebook under their real names & they also have places listed where they work such as hotels & restaurants, etc. Which are all lies of course and a few have different names in the places they work or purport to own! What's interesting too (again in my opinion) is who is related to who, i.e. daughter-in-law, sister-in-law, or even mother & daughter working in different parlours!
Really interesting how many are actually married to English men too & obviously he or they are behind the so called 'massage parlour' & a couple I have looked up show accounts on a site where you can check companies out & a couple I won't name have Irish Men as directors so it's all interesting as these girls move about a lot but one thing is for certain they will all communicate in their own language as to what's what & who is who..!
I'm sure too that the English men they are married to watch this site to see who is saying what as well.

I'm talking about the Thai girls of course but I'm sure other working girls are the same.

Offline thefoxman

saafe ?
Ah saafe, a quick read of those forums and you'll never turn into a fluffy.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Ah saafe, a quick read of those forums and you'll never turn into a fluffy.

Not a fan of that site some of the comments those jackals say over there make my blood boil. But that's another story

pierrot

Dim pretty sure reading between the lines on saafe they have a closed board available only to recognised established girls.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Dim pretty sure reading between the lines on saafe they have a closed board available only to recognised established girls.

I had it on good authority that a couple of the pro$$ie run forums have a hidden invitation only section - where they ridicule/bad mouth clients and other forum users.

:hi: