Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Confident or Inflated Ego?  (Read 1527 times)

Offline Kerosene

No photos there (at present at least) so I'd be inclined to ignore it.

The spiel up there reads more like a CV to me.

Offline PLeisure

Registered today - cut n' paste biog = she'll soon learn about Dusty Phone syndrome

- love it when WGs indicate things like anal on their Enjoys list, but not the basics, such as Penetration (protected)

Offline ForrestGump

She says... "I am very well educated" but then uses grammar like this... "i am all what you need"

But then in fairness she doesn't say what exactly she's well educated in.  :rolleyes:

DG

There's no denying she seems like a very classy lady. No doubt her shit smells great as she dumps it on your face  :scare:

Offline Johny Stone

I think that profile is work in progress:)
Phone number and pics coming soon  :D

Tjkooker

I'm sure some fluffy cunt will book her hoping to meet "the one".

raylondoner

About time girls, and Sergei, realised that profiles without pictures dont work since many punters have set up new profile alerts and immediately dismiss such profiles, so you only get one crack (pun not intended)

:hi:

SirFrank

Offline freddiej

It sounds like English is not her (or his) first language. 

MrFluffy

As a fully paid up member of the Front For Fluffy Freedom - I can assure you that although we like and spoil our "lovely ladies" - we are not complete idiots.  Indeed once you learn the secrets of true fluffy behaviour - a wonderful world of freebies and fun will will await you.  Go on and be fluffy!   It will set you free!   And you'll have a lot more fun!   You won't know until until you've tried it!   :)

Toshiba

whats with the skateboard, great body  :music:

raylondoner

It never ceases to amaze me the places that some girls, or Sergei, use for photos.

How difficult is it to shoot in a clean, tidy space? I suppose it does guarantee that, being so amateur, the photos are genuine, although not necessarily of the profile girl, rather than selected randomly from Internet galleries.  :hi:

Offline theHappyLondonPigeon

« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 08:14:32 am by theHappyLondonPigeon »

Offline Johny Stone

I think that profile is work in progress:)
Phone number and pics coming soon  :D

Pics and phone number up now  :D

Hidden Image/Members Only

DeWallenFan

Imagine if she girl turned up at your place/hotel on her skateboard  :lol:

Offline Corus Boy

Imagine if she girl turned up at your place/hotel on her skateboard  :lol:

Nice trucks  :D