Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ball Sucking Risks  (Read 1962 times)

Offline thunder

Recently, I promised myself not to have OWO again, but just wondering what you guys think about risks involved with getting your balls sucked?
Even if I ask for a CBJ, it's really difficult to refrain from getting my balls sucked. Not much on the web about that and doctors always give vague answers mentioning the possibilities. I'm obviously not talking about HIV here but rather chlamydia, gonorrhea, NGU sort of STDs. Would you say risks would be significant for those? I guess herpes, HPV risk is always there though...
thanks

Stealthshagger

especially if you shave your squirrel hide. the nicks are a vulnerablility for sure. otherwise, as an OWO fan, I think the risks are low. For what its worth, I do look at the mouth of the wg when we meet to see there are no sores or cuts etc before I go for owo. I accept there are still risks, but risk free doesnt exist in punting. level of risk is a personal choice I think, more than anything.

Bobdayley

Thanks for the info.
It depends who sucks your ball tho. And if she  wash her mouth between seeing punters.
The risk is more on her than on you, she swallows the hair and sweat coming from the balls yuckk   :wackogirl:
Always wash just before and just after sex, it will minimize the risk   :crazy:

Online webpunter

especially if you shave your squirrel hide. the nicks are a vulnerablility for sure
No shaving on the same day as punting is a good start.   A load of old balls if you ask me
I don't [normally] do OWO but won't say no to licking of ball-bag & bottom of the shaft - where the nodder won't stretch :)

Stealthshagger

you or the wg brushing teeth just before is also an increase in risk theoretically, due to the possibility of nicks bleeding etc in the gums. Braces are also a theoretical risk increaser.

Offline socks

What about ball fucking - I have slipped them in the odd willing wet pussy once or twice but thought it no more risky than fellating? Setting aside the risk of getting them stuck or ripped off, of course. :unknown:

baltar

Lol I think if you're worried about this I wouldn't see anyone at all

peterd

Offline socks

Lol I think if you're worried about this I wouldn't see anyone at all
Taking the piss, or what?
Which? His sucking or my fucking?

Offline shagbambi

With such paranoia I am surprised you manage to punt.  Maybe you are suffering from guilt?

Offline StevenS

Do you shave your facial stubble the morning you're going to perform RO??? :scare:

Online webpunter

Do you shave your facial stubble the morning you're going to perform RO??? :scare:
A definite no-no if your're going to get it covered in fanny batter !