Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen - Cute Student Kelly, Covent Garden?  (Read 3260 times)

Offline Joelawerence

External Link/Members Only

Seems to be around a while but no reviews so far I guess!

Offline LLPunting

Pretty sure she has re-profiled at least once and she has been noted and commented on before.  Given the size of her natural assets one of our active contributors would've reported contact and experience by now if it were worth mentioning.

She's a mature student if one at all or perhaps a post-grad.  Given quality of photos and (lack of encouraging) personality in evidence I wouldn't have bothered trying to see her.

Offline algo

:coolgirl:

She looks like an absolute gem- pretty innocent face along with a young tighter abs with those lovely asset- any one know if we have an equivalent based in London?
Banned reason: Troll with wrong attitude.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline davidgood

She seems to get about a bit.

Covent Garden, London one month then Northumberland the next!

As she did not mention a town in Northumberland, I have just had a look at the map in her profile and I am  slightly shocked and surprised that she now appears to be in very rural area I know well where there are more sheep than people.

I find it hard to believe she is actually there.

Regards,

davidgood
« Last Edit: April 09, 2020, 02:27:17 pm by davidgood »

Offline Joelawerence

She seems to get about a bit.

Covent Garden, London one month then Northumberland the next!

As she did not mention a town in Northumberland, I have just had a look at the map in her profile and I am  slightly shocked and surprised that she now appears to be in very rural area I know well where there are more sheep than people.

I find it hard to believe she is actually there.

Regards,

davidgood

This could be just a case of trying to find Private Gallery buyers in a new area. Seen quite a few girls do that when they are taking a break.

Offline davidgood

This could be just a case of trying to find Private Gallery buyers in a new area. Seen quite a few girls do that when they are taking a break.
Yes, I expect that is the case but they usually pretend to be in densely populated conurbations not rural areas where I suspect AW members are very thin on the ground.

I suspect it has happened due to either the girl or her pimp not having a good knowledge of UK geography.

Looks like she will be back in London sometime as opening wording of her profile mentions London.

Regards,

davidgood