Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any decent recommendations in docklands area for a brummie Punter  (Read 363 times)

Offline alibirmingham

I’m heading down to London docklands area on Friday or2 nights. Tried looking through threads and doing searches but can’t find what I’m looking for so hoping someone can give some recommendations that may tickle my fancy.

Ideally under 35, slim petite (size 6 or 8 at the most) and the shorter the better. No one over 5ft 8. would be looking at a incall 30 minutes, max fee £70

Not fussed on hair colour, ethnicity etc, nor do I care for huge tits or a Kim k arse. Facially doesn’t need  to be a stunner either. What does need to be good is the service.

Kissing I’m not into but OWO is a must. Ball licking, fingering is a bonus.

Thanks all in advance  :hi:

niftyfiftydave

The only one that fits your requirements that i could recommend and have reviewed seems not to be around, i really could not recommend any others and those in the Wharf will be more than you want to spend.

i could recommend the Pole i reviewed in Ilford, Vanilla but friendly and not bad looking, very good massage i believe too.

Offline alibirmingham

The only one that fits your requirements that i could recommend and have reviewed seems not to be around, i really could not recommend any others and those in the Wharf will be more than you want to spend.

i could recommend the Pole i reviewed in Ilford, Vanilla but friendly and not bad looking, very good massage i believe too.

Thanks for the reply. This may be why I’ve been struggling to find anything. Happy to travel a bit further out of needs be but within a 20 min drive if that will help find something decent.

Offline sunnyj

I made a quick search on AW based on your above conditions and these are the profiles that comes up. Read the reviews of them and make your own decision.  :hi:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

niftyfiftydave

I made a quick search on AW based on your above conditions and these are the profiles that comes up. Read the reviews of them and make your own decision.  :hi:

The docklands ends on the North shore of the Thames, no one goes to the other side.

Offline sunnyj

The docklands ends on the North shore of the Thames, no one goes to the other side.
It's up to OP to take my recommendations. Let him decided it.  :hi:
Happy to travel a bit further out of needs be but within a 20 min drive if that will help find something decent.

Offline alibirmingham

Thanks all for the help. I may just try sweet Chantel if the opportunity arises  :hi: