Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FAF Romanians that deliver a great service.  (Read 1319 times)

InstaPunt

Bolt on tits, Botox lips, slim bodies the FAF Romanian, lots of them around but most over advertise and give shit service. After reading a positive review for one I thought I’d start a thread where pics and the names of the ones that give a good service can be stored for easy access.

Sweet Emmanuela
External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 10, 2019, 02:03:21 am by InstaPunt »

Offline Steve2

Have you actually seen her?

InstaPunt

Have you actually seen her?
Nope. And would have never even considered if not for the positive.

Offline Jayne_cobb

I’m confused... there are no positive reviews for this girl! The thread is a good idea but surely the girls on it should have multiple positive reviews?

Offline Californian

She had a ton on her old profile

Offline paul_2407

Gorgeous Amyra is probably another, although service is very average at best. FAF though

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=18622

Offline jjtops

Yeah a lot - someone will probably remember her old profile and provide a link

Offline PLeisure

Please can we observe the second half of the subject heading.

FAF is not justification enough for inclusion; the (welcome) anomaly is 'Roms that deliver a great service'.
Field notes at the ready, people  :music:

Offline Stanford97

I’m not the most critical or demanding of individuals but have done 17 positive, 1 neutral and 2 negative reviews of Romanians. Of other nations I’ve done 9 positive, 4 neutral and 4 negative. I’d say my top three are Romanian and six of my top ten are Romanian.

Away from punting I’ve found Romanians to be cultured and pleasant people and when visiting Romania I’ve found it to be a cultured and pleasant country. In my experience of seeing Romanian SPs I’ve only ever thought that I’m dealing with independent individuals who’s nation of birth has minimal effect upon their work ethic or their level of charisma.

InstaPunt

I’m confused... there are no positive reviews for this girl! The thread is a good idea but surely the girls on it should have multiple positive reviews?

She has one positive https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=254508.0