Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Street prostitution - Streatham Vale  (Read 783 times)

Offline Neil197

I've heard on the grapevine there is some activity in Streatham Vale.

I would drive over and have a butcher's but I've been disqualified for six months.

Can anyone advise?

Thanks.

Offline LLPunting

What grapevine?

That area has been dead for years.  Suggest you change your circle of acquaintances and get a travel card or better still use chip'n'pin or your NFC-enabled phone.

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
What grapevine?

That area has been dead for years.  Suggest you change your circle of acquaintances and get a travel card or better still use chip'n'pin or your NFC-enabled phone.

Haven’t you heard of the Streatham Vale street walkers appreciation society?

I have heard that they only do car meets, so the OP is fucked if he hasn’t a car  :lol: :lol:

Offline Head1

• Site Owner
  • Reviews: 0

I would drive over and have a butcher's but I've been disqualified for six months.

Can anyone advise?

Thanks.

Get a bus

Offline smiths

Get a bus

He could cycle and kerb crawl her using it, she may even hop on the back. :lol:

Offline mattylondon

Can anyone advise?

Thanks.
The obvious advice is don't be a dick head getting banned.

Alternatively, you could take a bus or walk, you lazy sod.  :hi:

But don't worry, you'll probably get your license back just in time to be nicked by the cops!

Offline Fuzzyduck

He could cycle and kerb crawl her using it, she may even hop on the back. :lol:

:sarcastic:

Ha. You reminded me I actually did that once. Cycled over to Streatham pissed one night. Got a shit blowie and handjob in an alleyway. Cycled home. As LLP said, I thought the action got closed down on the High Road / Tooting Bec years ago.

Offline smiths

:sarcastic:

Ha. You reminded me I actually did that once. Cycled over to Streatham pissed one night. Got a shit blowie and handjob in an alleyway. Cycled home. As LLP said, I thought the action got closed down on the High Road / Tooting Bec years ago.

Like with all street prostitution it moved but didn't stop, same as when Kings Cross got redeveloped, sure the WGs moved away from the station and around it but reappeared a mile or so away.

Nearest I came to a punt on a bike was this old woman came up to me offering a BJ with the selling point that she had false teeth so can really DT, and this wasn't even in a known RLD. She looked like a victim of nuclear fallout so I quickly rode off. :crazy: