Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Janey231 - Touring Thai in Sheffield  (Read 1695 times)

37 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5663595) (27 positive, 8 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Offline sgt9876

External Link/Members Only

Meet happened this week. Location is city centre close to the Cathedral and Hampton hotel.

The girl: defo girl in photos. Nice tits and not a bad body. Short and curvy.

Price paid: £70 for 30 mins. Included kissing (no tongues), ow, ro and sex

The meet: I will caveat that this is a positive that could also be a neutral. First of all, this girl is crackers. When I arrived she was giddy as hell and literally made noises like a chimpanzee whilst I got undressed and she felt me up.

Started with a massage on the bed with me laid face down. Rubbed her body on mine and played with the little fella to get him hard. She even kissed my bum cheeks for a bit.

Turned over and she went into ow. She went to town on it and went deep and held it there. You could feel the tightness in her throat but she kept going. Lots of ball action too and responded to instruction.

After a while of ow I went down on her. When I came up for breath she would shove my head back down. She seemed to enjoy it.

Then onto sex. Started with her on top and she really rode me. Switched to missionary with her legs high in the air and finished in the bag.

I had a shower after and whilst I got dressed she went back to the chimp noises and feeling me up. Literally dances around.

In summary, it’s a positive because she delivers a good service and enthusiastically. I wouldn’t personally go back as I’m not convinced she’s all there and it put me off at the start and the end a bit.

Also, when I got out of the shower I saw another girl who I’m pretty sure was TS. But she was really fit to be fair. Just in case anyone is in the market for one.

Offline ruffler

WAs owo extra ? I see it's with discretion

Offline sgt9876

Owo was £20 extra
Anal £30 extra