Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How bad can things get ,, I think we have got there.  (Read 5239 times)

Offline Dimond dave

How bad can the situation get  :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: run for the hills chaps   

I know we're are all in a funny situation  but hells bells can it be this bad.  :scare: :scare: :scare:

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 21, 2020, 11:48:51 pm by Dimond dave »

Offline waynekerr600

Looks like one of her feedbacks has been left by another SP

Offline redveee

Some of the  pics in her gallery don't look like her.

Offline Lingus10

Thats it, Im never checking this forum again  :vomit:

Offline michaeldhm

Grim indeed.

The SP is clearly not of human form, but is what is known as a 'Globster' External Link/Members Only  :vomit: :vomit: :scare:

Offline Sar-Major

Another one of DM's "Harem of Beauties".......................  :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline threechilliman

Another one of DM's "Harem of Beauties".......................  :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

I thought she might have escaped from Mr Cueball's cage....

Online johnr1

is that even human  :scare: anyone booking her must have serious problems or very easy pleased  :sarcastic:

Offline The Outsider

Genuine, untouched photos though.  That's good, right?  ;)

Offline waynekerr600

I've heard she likes movies  :bomb:

Offline Dimond dave

:hi: should of gone to speak savers  :hi:

Offline Dimond dave

:hi: is this the bottom of the barrel or can this get worse

Offline Michael48

Apparently evern her husband doesn't want to watch
Banned reason: No reviews in over 8 years
Banned by: 90125

Offline Slaine

Wish I had some AW credits to drool over her movies  :wacko:

Offline Max.dicker

Middlesbrough.  Enough said.

Offline bigkstyle

This is why we head up to Tyneside

Offline Dimond dave

:hi: had a thought  guys  :yahoo:  going to start a top munter post might as well have a laugh for the bank holiday  :cool: :drinks:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
:hi: had a thought  guys  :yahoo:  going to start a top munter post might as well have a laugh for the bank holiday  :cool: :drinks:
No need for 2 threads on the same subject.

Offline CELICA GT

Offline tynetunnel

On the other hand, look at it this way. She is terribly good value at £55/half or £90 the hour. Plus anal for a bargain additional £25.

I mean, it’d be rude not to

Wouldn’t it?  :unknown:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
On the other hand, look at it this way. She is terribly good value at £55/half or £90 the hour. Plus anal for a bargain additional £25.

Look forward to your review.   :D  In fact cancel that, I'd rather not read about it.   :vomit:

Offline tynetunnel

I’m scarred for life just entertaining the idea DM, there’ll be no visit nor review from me!  :scare:

Offline Dimond dave

:yahoo: :yahoo: you taking a hit for the team then  :scare: don't forget your review  :cry:

Offline Sar-Major

:yahoo: :yahoo: you taking a hit for the team then  :scare: don't forget your review  :cry:

Well I'd like to bet that TT's "Balls" aren't that fucking big to take her on....................... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline FLYING BLUE

Look forward to your review.   :D  In fact cancel that, I'd rather not read about it.   :vomit:

:lol:

Offline wishlist85

Swear to god, thought this was a bloke.

Online johnr1

Swear to god, thought this was a bloke.

Please dont insult us blokes  :sarcastic:

Offline Moysey

I was about to make a  very long awaited return to punting after a long absence when the apocolypse occurred. Without this site to help I can confirm..........I've had worse 🙈

Offline Dimond dave

Saying that two of the lads I work with have bigger tits than hers.  Ha ha  :drinks:

Please dont insult us blokes  :sarcastic:

Offline Sar-Major

Wish I had some AW credits to drool over her movies  :wacko:

If you need to "Throw Up" that much, just stick you're fingers down your throat.....................  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Sar-Major

I’m scarred for life just entertaining the idea DM, there’ll be no visit nor review from me!  :scare:

I bet that you're a "Closeted FUGLY Visitor" TT................................  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline tynetunnel

I bet that you're a "Closeted FUGLY Visitor" TT................................  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

That’s me “busted”, lovely boy...   :D :hi:

Offline Moresomes

She's looking better every day the longer this situation goes on.  :wacko: :crazy:

Offline Sar-Major

She's looking better every day the longer this situation goes on.  :wacko: :crazy:

Should have gone to "Spec-Savers"...................... Oops sorry there still on "Lock-Down"  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Dimond dave

Ahaaaaaaaa. Boots are open for emergencies and god those photos. I defo class this as such 

Should have gone to "Spec-Savers"...................... Oops sorry there still on "Lock-Down"  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline cloud-nine

I feel sorry for the husband, poor sod.  :scare:
Banned reason: Offering to make Fake Reviews
Banned by: 90125

Offline Knight Templar

Oh dear God , why did I open this thread  :vomit:   Surely there should be a warning triangle on these threads ,   :vomit:

Offline waynekerr600

Should have gone to Barnard Castle.

You're allowed to go there even on lockdown

Offline Dimond dave

:drinks: true but only if you travel up from London then it's cool

Should have gone to Barnard Castle.

You're allowed to go there even on lockdown

Offline Dimond dave

:hi:you needed the laugh  let's face it you got two choices  laugh or cry ya heart out    But look at it this way you've had the best sex ever your worlds been rocked you turn over its really that looking back at ya.  :hi:   :yahoo:

Oh dear God , why did I open this thread  :vomit:   Surely there should be a warning triangle on these threads ,   :vomit:

Offline Fragilehand

Is this harold out of home and away?? Or was it neighbours?

Offline Dimond dave

:hi:neighbors.    But let's face it if she was my neighbour I'd keep the blinds  closed  :scare: :scare:
Is this harold out of home and away?? Or was it neighbours?

Offline Knight Templar

:hi:you needed the laugh  let's face it you got two choices  laugh or cry ya heart out    But look at it this way you've had the best sex ever your worlds been rocked you turn over its really that looking back at ya.  :hi:   :yahoo:

Yep you do need to laugh, and my quotes were more in a light hearted  vain ,  :thumbsup:

Offline Dimond dave

:drinks:so were mine bud  :drinks:

Offline Hurley

Offline Coopert

Looking at the videos, I thought it was Len Mcluskey, the leftie union leader