Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendations in Northampton  (Read 1473 times)

Offline bigbilly22

Evening Gents

Regular contributor in the North West but works taking me to Northampton in a couple of weeks so looking for some top tips.

Incall or Outcall as will be in a hotel.

After a passionate GFE, plenty of full on DFK throughout, OWO and CIM a must plus all the usual kinda stuff. After a girl that always gives the impression she’s loving it just as much as you are.

Age 18-30, slim size 8 or under plus natural boobs. All of her variables considered.

Looking forward to your recommendations

Offline MajorPayne

This one?

Stats:   Size 6/8 - 34C
Height:   5ft 3
Nat:         English
Incall:   Northampton
Services:   DFK, GFE, RO, OWO, CIM,HR, Facials, Face Sitting, Female Ejaculation, Foot worship,Anal Play, Bukkake, Domination(R) Snowballing, T&T, Toys, Rimming(R) Spanking (G) (R) Uniforms, Watersports (G) (R) Interactive Duo's MF,MM,FF,
Tattoos:   Yes

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: April 24, 2019, 07:36:15 pm by MajorPayne »

Offline bigbilly22

This one?

Stats:   Size 6/8 - 34C
Height:   5ft 3
Nat:         English
Incall:   Northampton
Services:   DFK, GFE, RO, OWO, CIM,HR, Facials, Face Sitting, Female Ejaculation, Foot worship,Anal Play, Bukkake, Domination(R) Snowballing, T&T, Toys, Rimming(R) Spanking (G) (R) Uniforms, Watersports (G) (R) Interactive Duo's MF,MM,FF,
Tattoos:   Yes

Looks good. Definitely one to consider. Cheers

Offline scouting

Cheers. Any more anyone??

I prefer MN   External Link/Members Only
Plenty of pics on twitter, some from the profiles but quite a few daily shots External Link/Members Only

Plenty of reviews on here. If unsure they do a walk-in line up.

Offline MajorPayne

I prefer MN   External Link/Members Only
Plenty of pics on twitter, some from the profiles but quite a few daily shots External Link/Members Only

Plenty of reviews on here. If unsure they do a walk-in line up.
If the girls aren't busy, I believe yes they do.

Offline scouting

If the girls aren't busy, I believe yes they do.

My comment meant that if the OP is unsure of his choice of girl from the profiles then he would also have the option of a line-up  :)
(as opposed to me being unsure if they do one)

Offline bigbilly22

Thanks Gents.

Timing is gonna he an issue with parlours as really after something in the evening later on.

Online anonymouse72

Milton Keynes is only half hour drive away. May pay to expand your search area if you are mobile. Several agencies on here that do a walk in service up until 8pm.

Offline MajorPayne

When working independently she may work until 8pm - 9pm, just send her a text to ask.

Offline MajorPayne

Evening Gents

Regular contributor in the North West but works taking me to Northampton in a couple of weeks so looking for some top tips.

Incall or Outcall as will be in a hotel.

After a passionate GFE, plenty of full on DFK throughout, OWO and CIM a must plus all the usual kinda stuff. After a girl that always gives the impression she’s loving it just as much as you are.

Age 18-30, slim size 8 or under plus natural boobs. All of her variables considered.

Looking forward to your recommendations

Who did you choose for your punt?

Offline bigbilly22

Who did you choose for your punt?

Saw Morganna and was a little underwhelmed. All a bit mechanical.

Not shit, not great, not going back.

Offline MajorPayne

real shame to hear as she is on my HL at the moment.  have you written a review?

Offline doughboy

I ended up walking as soon as I walked into the room and saw her. Made an excuse about not having locked my car and got the fuck out. Her social media pics are very flattering and tbh, I imagined her to be a crack whore...which is massively unfair and not true but just what my impression was...