Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ball games  (Read 1705 times)

Offline maxxblue

Does anyone know if having your balls licked is safe when it comes to STD's? Or is it just as risky as OWO?

Whitebeer

Depends what's In her mouth. If she insists on keeping razors in the mouth whilst doing this, demand wilkinsons! They are less likely to be contaminated. If not you run the risk of catching tetanus and possibly cellulitis.

Offline mh

If your balls have cuts or open sores then probably best to avoid it  :sarcastic: otherwise a small risk but not as high as for unprotected penetration.

Sorry if my latent personality disorder kicks in here, but are you as fixated on STIs as audi1234 who you were defending earlier?

Offline maxxblue

Just planning on what I can do safely, as I would hate to get an STI, so more concerned than fixated!

Offline smiths

Just planning on what I can do safely, as I would hate to get an STI, so more concerned than fixated!

You should be ok with wanking. ALL punting holds a risk, the best a punter can do if that concerned is ask for all covered services and take the risks they are prepared to take backed up by going to the GUM on a regular basis. Hope thats not too disordered for you. :crazy:

Offline Dani

• Service Provider

There is no guarantee you will be safe.  After all even with full protection Herpes can still be passed on as can genital warts.  If she has chlamydia or Gonoreahh in her mouth/throat then even kissing can be risky.
If you are really worried about the risk then it is better to stay at home and have a wank.  After all even if the girl say she was tested last week and was all clear you only have her word for it. Also if she is going to be licking and sucking your balls remember saliva spreads around very easily so very likely to get on your cock as well.  If you are so worried and only want OW then avoid this

I wish I could say don't worry we all get checked regularly but I cant as I know it is untrue and know a few that have never been near a GUM clinic. A few years ago I worked with a woman for a year and a half who has mixed reviews on here who didn't even know where one was let alone visit

SirFrank

As anyone girl who has ever stuck her head in my under carriage region will know I love having my balls played with to the extent that I see those words on my headstone one day - he loved having his balls sucked. Class OWO and ball play is one of my favs and these days I've got balls like grapefruits. In terms of risks crossing the road is risky and if you can't deal with that stay in doors and never venture out.

There are inherent risks associated with my plums however: my ball juice apparently tastes like a mixture of sarsons and WD40. One vinegary mouthful has been known to rot teeth and if my last feedback on AW is to be believed also induces type 2 diabetes

Offline NIK

Does anyone know if having your balls licked is safe when it comes to STD's? Or is it just as risky as OWO?

Better than having them kicked.  :D
Although some people are into that.  :scare:
Apparently.

fredpunter

Better than having them kicked.  :D
Although some people are into that.  :scare:
Apparently.

or trampled :scare:

I can't even stand the thought of seeing that done to someone else!

Offline Horizontal pleasures

makes me think of the answer some ladies give on their profile that they will not bite unless invited to. I do not like the idea of my testes being bitten and so is it worth it unless they are indeed an erogenous zone, for me it is just ticklish.

SirFrank

makes me think of the answer some ladies give on their profile that they will not bite unless invited to. I do not like the idea of my testes being bitten and so is it worth it unless they are indeed an erogenous zone, for me it is just ticklish.

Oh god no, the thought of a WG biting my balls makes me feel ill. Lick yes suck oh yes bite nope

jcdmj12

It carries risks, but in my mind they are not as scary as the risk of missing out on such a fun activity.