Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bridget Unique - GOLDERS GREEN  (Read 1121 times)

hungangel

External Link/Members Only

cons: The only picture that remotely looks like her is the 2nd one in her gallery (not on front page). No kissing at all; no oral on her; no fingering; no touching tits. constantly saying - when you cumming? she is quite tall nearly 6 foot with a few aroma problems. has a big paunch and some acne on face

pros: she is quite tight pussy and lovely tanned smooth skin.

much better punts out there

mrhappypants

Hungangel welcome to UKP.  Take a load off and spend a little time telling us about yoursel and how you picked out this girl to punt.  Give us a bit more detail about you, your preferences, your punting history and the context for this punt.  Share with us - we are keen to hear your story.

password02

cons: The only picture that remotely looks like her is the 2nd one in her gallery (not on front page). No kissing at all; no oral on her; no fingering; no touching tits. constantly saying - when you cumming? she is quite tall nearly 6 foot with a few aroma problems. has a big paunch and some acne on face

1st post and straight into a Negative - No issues from me but as Mr HP has said - give us a little more details.

''Smooth skin But acne on her face?'' How much did you pay and how long was the session, what was the flat like and was she good looking from what you saw - the 2nd pic in her gallery is very dark and not very clear

Offline smiths

Indeed there are. I did a recent negative review on this WG though who i met at the door wasnt her so i walked. Then in the Belmont area. Same free gallery pictures and obviously still using the same name. Well dodgy.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 03:20:24 pm by smiths »

hungangel

1st post and straight into a Negative - No issues from me but as Mr HP has said - give us a little more details.

''Smooth skin But acne on her face?'' How much did you pay and how long was the session, what was the flat like and was she good looking from what you saw - the 2nd pic in her gallery is very dark and not very clear

I like young girls and as she lived local to me (facing the international store in golders green) and the offer was £60 per half hour. it is not incompatible for girls to have acne but have smooth skin all the rest over.  She did have a keen tight pussy but of you want a lifeless teen who smelt as if she hadn't washed for a week who looked nothing like the photo then she is the girl for you. so go fuck yourself

Offline andyrou

" Go fuck yourself! " That's uncalled for considering a new member. Nothing like easing yourself in gently!

Offline Steve2

I like young girls and as she lived local to me (facing the international store in golders green) and the offer was £60 per half hour. it is not incompatible for girls to have acne but have smooth skin all the rest over.  She did have a keen tight pussy but of you want a lifeless teen who smelt as if she hadn't washed for a week who looked nothing like the photo then she is the girl for you. so go fuck yourself

Tick Tock

yorkshire123

What is it with some of these newbies? 1 review, 2 posts including a minor meltdown  :unknown:
They must be of constant embarrassment to the troll brotherhood, do they have no shame  :D