Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tattooed Rachel - I wish I had beer goggles....  (Read 1189 times)

2 review(s) for your_Rachel (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline anonvip20

External Link/Members Only

Saw the ad and was tempted to go and have a look, no reviews on AW

Just came back from a visit in Bethnal Green area. Comms easy and very good, responses within minutes of texting. Arranged for a 30 min punt, confirmed OWO and FK.

The venue is where she lives, few flights of stairs up to top floor, little worrying walk up as your not sure whats round the corner. Turned out to be safe, no issues.

The meet was not good. I'm a pretty nervous punter and need to feel as though the 'puntee' also wants to be there doing her job (me!), otherwise I get even more tense and things progress to the point where I cant get hard. To her credit she could see I was nervous, she asked if I was ok and I explained I'm not a regular and find the whole thing a bit stressful. Her english is good and she understood. So this is where my negatives kick in, she asked what I wanted and I said GFE, assuming she'd understand she needs to make more of an effort and not sit there on the bed. Her solution to my problem, "Why dont you get undressed, it'll help you relax". This reminded me of being 10 years old and being told by the PE teacher that I needed to get into the shower naked or else I'd get a hiding. I guess the opposite of a turn on? I was pretty much soft by this point, she proceeded with OWO for a fe minutes, I got hard then she asked what positions I wanted. This really wasn't a GFE punt, it was like ordering something from McDonalds and to be honest I wasn't really feeling the menu. In the end I came to a hand job which I could have done myself.

Anyway, cut a long story short, I got soft during CG, no eye contact, her boobs were way to droopy for my liking, no intimacy whatsoever, she kept asking me if I was ok which really wasn't helping. Went back to OWO, I asked for 69, she did but every time I went near who vigina she pulled away, I think she was sore from someone giving her a good pounding.

In summary, not one for me. Pics are her, she's got a nice face in a girl next door kind of way and he body isn't bad but its not what I was expecting. Coupled with the lack of GFE it was only slightly better then the ropey Chinese take out I had on the way home. I was in and out within 20 mins, I almost ran out to be honest.

The good : Its the girl in the pics, comms were good and place was tidy/clean
The nuetral : body not for me, pics are flattering or clever, we didn't click
The Negative : FK didn't happen, as a service provider I expected more from her in terms of a GFE and it didn't happen

Offline Malvolio

I'd agree her 'bedside manner' does leave a little to be desired. 

Offline dubhcarr

sorry for your bad experience...she does look foxy (can't see the droopy tits!)...but I think if you are nervous the SP's can take advantage and your experience suffers. Some of the reviews on UKP have stated/shown that a firm confident hand with a SP usually yields better results....this is too expensive a hobby to settle for other than full value and contributions and reviews are the safest way to share the good and shun the bad.....HP.. :music:

Offline peter purves

sorry for your bad experience...she does look foxy (can't see the droopy tits!)...but I think if you are nervous the SP's can take advantage and your experience suffers. Some of the reviews on UKP have stated/shown that a firm confident hand with a SP usually yields better results....this is too expensive a hobby to settle for other than full value and contributions and reviews are the safest way to share the good and shun the bad.....HP.. :music:

It's a shame that nerves essentially got in the way of the experience but a good axiom here as well as advice also
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline skittlecoke

I saw her couple of weeks back and was not very much impressed with her at all. The thing that irritated me most was her attitude, quite cold and uninterested. She is also quite fussy about touching her puss. I kept on sliding down my fingers to give it a nice rub and she went on making a big fuss :scare: I couldn't figure out what the fuss was all about......just asked her whether I cannot touch her with a bit of extra love  :lol:

If I get time, will do a detailed write up some time.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 08:31:30 pm by skittlecoke »

Offline Tony_Red

Sorry to hear. Hope your next one's much better.