Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FONG FAR - Kettering  (Read 959 times)

Offline MICKYC22

Afternoon gents,

Wondering if anyone has any updates on the girls at Fong Far lately.

Standard who is working questions frequently now get:

Fern - tight little body in good shape, heavy makeup,  allows full touching and kissing everywhere for B2B
Tina - ?
Anna/Enna maybe Emma - ?

Interested to know if there is anyone to look for or any info on the others lately.

Cheers

Offline MajorPayne

I think Fong Far in Kettering has lost some of it's popularity when the girls there started overcharging.

If you don't want ripped off try Wellingborough

Offline roger_weekly

I only tend to see fern and jasmine. I tend to do topless and not body to body as that is a rip off as the major says. Both girls seem to be ok with boob groping/kissing/sucking and on a topless massage fern seemed ok that i had my hand on her crutch over her leggings and asked if i wanted her to strip off. I said "you want me to fuck you?" no she said, body to body, I said no its ok stay topless. Fern does have an annoying habit of shushing me so i dont make any noise at the key money shot moment, i never do but she always does it. She makes more noise when you suck her nipples

Offline deluk69

I only see Jasmine when I go and I think she remembered me.  Good massage and lots of playing with my cock.  Only had hand relief for £20.  Don't know what her prices are for topless or B2B.

Offline roger_weekly

£20 for hand relief
£40 for topless
£60 body to body

Jasmine has a good pair and likes having them groped and kissed