Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: secret-playmate switch  (Read 1534 times)

Offline Picti

Browsing AW and noticed the profile pics for

External Link/Members Only

Despite retaining the profile and positive feedback, the WG in the pics is definitely NOT the woman (Ana) I met previously under the same profile.  She was very attractive and provided an excellent service. It's dishonest and disingenuous to simply assume another WGs profile and feedback.  No idea what sort of service the current one provides, but do not be guided by the feedback (54 positives) as it's not hers. I'd be very wary about someone taking this approach.

Anyone else previously seen Ana and can corroborate my observation?
« Last Edit: June 11, 2016, 03:34:09 pm by pictisunum »

Offline Buttons

Can't corroborate, but the current Miss Playmate is a dog......I wouldn't fuck her with a stolen one........ :vomit:

Offline Picti

Can't corroborate, but the current Miss Playmate is a dog......I wouldn't fuck her with a stolen one........ :vomit:

Let's just say that there's a significant  discrepancy in appearance between this one and the woman I saw, and enjoyed. I wouldn't have been tempted by this one, and don't appreciate the deception of her falsely using Ana's profile and feedback.

Offline EatsShootsAndLeaves

Agree, it's 100% not Ana who was a cracking punt and it's deceiving the punter to pass yourself off using someone elses feedback.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Picti

Agree, it's 100% not Ana who was a cracking punt and it's deceiving the punter to pass yourself off using someone elses feedback.  :thumbsdown:

Thanks ESAL.  I knew you'd reviewed Ana and would be able to confirm.  Ana was a beautiful young woman and a passionate punt, and this one is definitely not her but thinks it's acceptable to deceive.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 11:36:38 pm by pictisunum »

TheNewSeeker

This is shite behaviour. If anyone has booked her through AW and has exchanged feedback I'd urge you to report her profile as no longer being the provider who accrued the feedback.

Shitty of Ana too, unless its a hack job.

Offline Picti

This is shite behaviour. If anyone has booked her through AW and has exchanged feedback I'd urge you to report her profile as no longer being the provider who accrued the feedback.

Shitty of Ana too, unless its a hack job.

Last AW feedback was November 2015 and this "imposter" only appeared on the profile this week. 

No idea how she came to be using this profile but recall that Ana said she was leaving Leicester to continue her studies.  She worked with / shared premises with another EE WG (can't recall her name) and potentially the profile has been adopted by or sold to the next incumbent.

Offline LarryPab

I tried to book Secret Playmate at the end of October last year but couldn't get an appointment.  The account holder at that time was Ana who looked stunning in her gallery pictures; not the monstrosity who is using it now. I've also posted on ESAL's review with a link to this thread to warn everyone.

« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 12:55:19 am by LarryPab »

Ana was working at Victoria aka KinkyVirgin13's flat. I haven't seen Victoria myself but she's been around for a few years now with generally good reports.

It does appear that the profile and the phone number have been passed on and it's also completely obvious that the feedback cannot possibly refer to the current owner!

lanzado

Her profile shows that she is London now... She looks quite good... Is this Ana or the impostor?

Interesting one. The original imposter has disappeared and the photos have changed back to Ana in the Leicester apartment (won't forget that mirror in a hurry :) ). The profile was in Glasgow for the past fortnight and the age and services have changed so could be a B&S.

Maybe a UKP report will appear shortly.