Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Poni hot Thai  (Read 1472 times)

Offline playa1231

Hi all

I've been a long term lurker and needed some advice, I'm hoping to visit this place tomorrow, having read all the reviews it appears you're only allowed to pop once even in an hour booking

Just wanted to double check if this was the case before I venture out, might sound like a tight arse but I want to get my money's worth!

Thanks for any advice

Steptoe

Have you phoned Poni to ask?
She is dead straight and will give you a proper answer.

From my experience elsewhere with a 30 min booking it may be just one pop but very much depends on the girl (and often whether you have seen her before).  I have not met a 1 pop limit anywhere in a 60min booking.

Step

Offline playa1231

Thanks step I'll give her a call

I'm assuming you've been there, if you have how was it?

Steptoe

I have not been to the Beeston place, only to the previous place up in Arnold, and that was a year ago with Em so I have no experience of the current girls.  I do however know Poni from "another life" and I know she is dead straight/ honest and her place will always be impeccable.

Step

Offline playa1231

thanks mate appreciate your comments

Offline ghostpunter1

Went to see Lisa last night from Poni Hot Thai Orchid. Place is in beeston. Quite on street parking. Place is nice and clean, but the service was complete waste of time. Paid £60 for half hour massage with H/E.
On my front, got a shoddy 10 minute "relaxing massage", that's what they call it. Was not a relaxing one at all. She was prodding and probing my back and legs in weird places, and used small amounts of oil, even after requesting more. asked to turn over, and straight away started wanking me off. Told her I had 20 minute left, and she had the cheek to say if you don't cum by the end, you have to leave. Continued jerking me to completion and had 15 minute remaining.
Lisa is stunning though, great pair of tits and sexy ass. Shame about the service, it seemed very mechanical and she was clearly looking bored and showing no signs of enthusiasm.
I know she's got some good reviews on here, but this is my personal reflection of the punt.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only