Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any WGs as good as the touring Thais?  (Read 469 times)

Online RogerBoner

When I used to visit massage parlours like Spangles and Genesis 2 I never had a type. Ellie at Spangles was good and I enjoyed sessions with Chantelle a lovely thin black girl.  At Rub Layla was Pakistani and Tiffany was black. The point being that I liked all girls and not a particular type.  Then I discovered Vivastreet (the thumbnail pics on Adultwork are too small to view discreetly on my mobile) and saw the photoshopped Thai touring posse. Wow! All likes included in price including owo and cim. Now I think that I have fucked them all several times and know them inside out.
My only experience with an EE was a trip to the Brittania Hotel that was a B & S with a horrible hag. This has put me off EEs. I have only been using this website for a short while but realise that you guys have a lot of combined experience.  The Thais are beautiful, smiley,  give good head and offer cim, anal if required. They come easily and taste of nectar.
Is there an equivalent non-Thai group that offer all these services for £120 an hour? Please tell me.