Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fancied an ebony lady.  (Read 1406 times)

Offline Gazfrankos

Right then lads I've never been with an ebony lady before so I thought I'd scratch my itch with this fine looking thing - External Link/Members Only ,any 1 seen her?

peroni77

Had this girl on hot list and she was called Nicole 21 or something and she was white, seen her about a month ago, logged in other day and noticed she called ebony Nicole and she not white anymore, did email her and ask about this and she said she's taken over her friends profile cos her friend has given it up, she does look nice tho don't mind a bit if ebony myself, just don't know what to make of her on someone else's profile

Offline HughJardon

All the decent Ebony WGs seem to be in and around Bristol, Ive gone through the emotions with this:- Ive seen Akira Amour in Newport a while back:-paid £60 for 40 min sesh, as with all good black girls great sucking action, havent returned

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She is sometimes in the Garage in Newport along with Stacey another ebony with Big tits and a big TITO jackson afro (she smelled like Lamb unfortunatley)  :thumbsdown:

In the area at present:-

Just to summarise, the Worst punting experiences Ive had is with Ebony/Black Ladies, to me IMHO, they just dont give a hoot about the sexual art and fulfilling ones desires !!

peroni77

I seen miss Monica bangs a couple of years back when she was in Cardiff....she was really good

Offline HughJardon

This looks like Ebony Nicoles "bang buddy"

Also let us know how it goes,  for £120 an hour she best be BLOODY good !