Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Body Massage in Cardiff  (Read 1897 times)

needzall

Hey guys, anyone know who I can see for an excellent body massage? I'm not too concerned about the extras, HJ, BJ, sex, etc but I would really like a good body rub.

Thoughts?

Offline ledley

Pandy sex thai. Refer to asian thread. Prob one of the best deep massages ive ever had.dhe offers full bofy oil deep tissue massage followed by body to body massage... did i mention she is naked the whole time  :hi:

Offline PuntingPete

Pandy sex thai. Refer to asian thread. Prob one of the best deep massages ive ever had.dhe offers full bofy oil deep tissue massage followed by body to body massage... did i mention she is naked the whole time  :hi:

Don't know if the OP is bothered about that, after all he is not bothered about HJ, BJ or sex  :unknown:

needzall

I've seen the asian thread a few different times. I like asian girls but i'd like to branch out a bit and find a good welsh or british woman. European would be okay as long as she's not too trashy.

In my experience when sex is offered the massage is shit. And when the massage is good there's only one option (HJ). So I'm a bit confused, can both exist? With a woman who speaks perfect english?

Offline Welshlad999

I've tried a few of the thai massage places in and around cardiff, excellent massages but no hint of anything happier, do these places exist, any recommendations? discreet pm's grateful!