Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone else been to Rejoyce massage in Wrexham?  (Read 1200 times)

Offline 23Rangersman23

I reviewed the place a few weeks back not favourably, I just wondered if anyone else has been to compare reviews. I’m thinking of giving it another try but it will be very much dependent on who is available.

Offline chesterpunter

Your review put me off to be fair,  I've been a few times to coco's liverpool place a few times and all was perfect.
My mate said wait a few weeks till she gets new beds in the place as it was half finished when he called in so gonna give it a miss for a few weeks.

Offline 23Rangersman23

Fair point mate. Let’s wait and see.

Offline chesterpunter

Any news on Tawan opening back up, I see the front of the shop has been fixed but the sign is gone

Offline Welshguy69

I think Tawan have moved in Wrexham as their website is showing a new shop, at 19 Charles Street.

Offline Welshguy69

I think Tawan have moved in Wrexham as their website is showing a new shop, at 19 Charles Street.

Sorry meant Chester Street

Offline 23Rangersman23

Cannot believe nobody else has been to review so that we can all assess whether my original review was fair or too harsh. I am reluctant to return myself but if anyone has been please post so I can judge.