Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Great natural tits on slim body  (Read 1497 times)

Offline BamBam

Who out there in Wales fits this description
Looking for a good SP like WELSH BARBIE, or Ellysaa (Bristol)
But all natural, IMO you can’t beat natural on a fit girl, swing her on her back as your banging away and they are swishing about.
It’s a lot to ask.

List here please.

Online WelshMichael

Who out there in Wales fits this description
Looking for a good SP like WELSH BARBIE, or Ellysaa (Bristol)
But all natural, IMO you can’t beat natural on a fit girl, swing her on her back as your banging away and they are swishing about.
It’s a lot to ask.

List here please.

I think that’ll be a short list! Natural girls with a figure like Welsh Barbie must be few and far between. Don’t think I’ve ever met one  :(

Offline BamBam

I think that’ll be a short list! Natural girls with a figure like Welsh Barbie must be few and far between. Don’t think I’ve ever met one  :(

I look forward to sampling the many to find out. That is the goal 👌

Offline SALIBA

I think this Thai girl would be worth a punt. . . .

External Link/Members Only

Offline BamBam

They do look a cracking pair.
Have had a few bad runs with Tahi in Mansel street Swansea recently Bait and swap.
If this is an honest image it does look good

Offline SALIBA

They do look a cracking pair.
Have had a few bad runs with Tahi in Mansel street Swansea recently Bait and swap.
If this is an honest image it does look good

Yeah no I think she's indi. She's been on my hot list a while and goes about the country, about 2 weeks in each location so I'd snap her up soonish if you want to visit. I haven't seen her myself personally.

Offline Happyguylucky

I have seen her several times and always had a great time, she’s gorgeous.

Offline BamBam

Read her reviews on here and I am now not convinced she’d be worth the cash
Why is it so hard to find a good Thai

Offline justalad

A shapely size 12 with tremendous natural tits.

Offline SALIBA

Read her reviews on here and I am now not convinced she’d be worth the cash
Why is it so hard to find a good Thai

Yeah I had a look too after I posted as it flagged them up, quite a few negs. In my defence you did ask for nice tits n she delivers on that ha

Offline BamBam

Yeah I had a look too after I posted as it flagged them up, quite a few negs. In my defence you did ask for nice tits n she delivers on that ha
That she does - images do look great. 👍
Shame about the reviews 😞

Online Doyle

A shapely size 12 with tremendous natural tits.

Fantastic pair of tits as you say, and a good figure, but not sure she'd be slim enough for the OP given his example of Welsh Barbie?  Worth noting it's covered oral too.

Online Doyle

How about Candy Chanel? External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Not seen her myself, but looks slim and top-heavy (profile says size 8 and natural).  She's probably a bit broader than Barbie.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Trpy

How about Candy Chanel? External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Not seen her myself, but looks slim and top-heavy (profile says size 8 and natural).  She's probably a bit broader than Barbie.

I don't understand her charges "Future Regulars are OK to continue with my old rates"
There are 10% less than her current rate.
So aren't we all potential future regulars   :unknown:

Online WelshMichael

I don't understand her charges "Future Regulars are OK to continue with my old rates"

That's what it suggests to me. Maybe if you see her a couple of times she drops the rate?

Offline Steelworker

She’s got lovely ones. All natural and nice toned figure and very pretty, IMO. Seen her loads although not since pandemic. One of my absolute favourites. First time visit would be the high rate then less for returning, I guess too.

Offline Dan Dastardly

I’ve seen Candy 3 times and had a great time, not sure what her availability is these days, I see she hasn’t logged on since March

Offline Eriksen_Xx

When booking just tell her you’ve seen her before but now use a different number and you will get the lower rate…
Banned reason: Too stupid for words..
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Trpy

When booking just tell her you’ve seen her before but now use a different number and you will get the lower rate…

:thumbsup: