Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Feisty_fleur - Gorleston  (Read 884 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6220894) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline mickmac

External Link/Members Only

Location: Gorleston, large complex of flats 5 mins walk from town centre, bit of a rabbit warren, so give yourself extra time if you don't know it.

Cost: £130 for an hour

The meet: arranged via text, her number showing on AW, called to confirm details, pricing etc. All arranged promptly and easily.

I arrived a few mins late as I couldn't find the right flat initially - you are buzzed in on the ground floor, then it's a couple of flights of stairs to her flat, not busy when I was there. She did the usual hide-behind-the door routine as she let me in.  Attractive girl, petite, late 20s - early 30s as per her profile.  Her pics only show tits and ass, so couldn't tell if they are her at this point.

I won't go into great detail, but kissing (v. light) OWO (functional), RO (clean, fresh), and protected sex cover it, just over an hour.

I've given the punt a neutral because it was all a bit lack-lustre: I had to ask if I could kiss, ask to undress her, ask her to suck me.  I suppose it could be me, or just that we were both a bit nervous, who knows. No chat or encouraging noises during the session, just made it a bit flat.

I will probably go back, she's a good looking girl with a cracking body, I guess I'll have to take control or let her know exactly what I want her to do.

Offline Wyltk89

You sound like your experience was similar to mine. Just felt low effort, it’s a shame as she does have a cracking body.