Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Foxy Kittens BEWARE  (Read 1852 times)

Gman4871

Just had a girl from Foxy Kittens visit me jeez what a nightmare. Nice looking girl I had paid for 2 hours and then after 20 mins she start saying she is tired. Starts shouting in the hotel. Really embarrassing had to ask her to leave. She took my money and leaves. Be aware this is a proper stitch up company. If Pamela is being sent to you then be prepared for grief. I feel robbed.

Offline cunnyhunt

First post and neg review.

Post a link to the agency/girl and review your other punts, gives other punters an idea of your experience to make an informed decision. :hi:

Derrida

Don't really think you can blame the agency for this; only the girl. I've used Foxy Kittens a number of times without problems. To be sure, most of their girls are pretty average in my experience, but they've all done what it said on the tin.

Offline socks

Don't really think you can blame the agency for this; only the girl. I've used Foxy Kittens a number of times without problems. To be sure, most of their girls are pretty average in my experience, but they've all done what it said on the tin.
I think you can absolutely blame the agency as well as the girl. Otherwise what's the point of the agency?

Offline Cash drawers

What Nationality was Pamela????
Banned reason: Continued dodgy attitude.
Banned by: daviemac

Derrida

I think you can absolutely blame the agency as well as the girl. Otherwise what's the point of the agency?

Agree up to a point. I think the question is what did the agency do about it? If the girl misbehaves but the agency addresses the problem promptly then fair enough. If the agency's attitude to a complaint is "tough" then agree, it takes the blame. What we don't know is whether the OP complained. If he didn't, he should have because until he has, I think the bulk of the criticism falls on the girl.

James999

I feel robbed.

Well, you booked through the "Agency" contact them and ask for a refund  :music: