Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Where to go?  (Read 1801 times)

Offline Radioactiveboy28

Evening gents,

Am probably coming over for a flying visit on Wednesday after work and just wondering if there's any of the massage places in the city centre offer FS or is a B2B with OW about as god as it gets?

Have been to Shanghai fairly recently so just wondering where's a better option than there please? Needs to be in the city centre ideally as am not local so dont want to be fucking around on the roads in the dark when I don't know where I'm going and am on a 'limited' time schedule... Is Genesis over by the Metro worth a visit as I will be over that side too!

Thanks in advance, RB.

Offline dexpunt

99 on Stowell street near St James Park offers FS. I mostly avoid the city centre places myself as they are so inconsistant and often try and charge more

Offline Radioactiveboy28

Thanks dex, is that 99 thai i assume? Will have to try and get a number if i can as don't use gumtree but thik they advertise on there? Unless they do walk-ins of course! lol

Offline dexpunt

Thanks dex, is that 99 thai i assume? Will have to try and get a number if i can as don't use gumtree but thik they advertise on there? Unless they do walk-ins of course! lol

External Link/Members Only

If you have a car it would be well worth the effort to take a drive out of the centre to many of the well established places in the area. With Satnav etc these days it makes it so east and obviously the parking is better

However the massage isn't a huge priority and FS is the man objective there are plenty of agency girls to pick from

Offline Radioactiveboy28

Yeah, i'll be in the car but it'll be the Mrs car (as its got a.bigger boot for my Ikea trip) so don't want to.risk pissing around with random NE postcodes om the satnav as it remembers them.

City centre was a better option as its easier for me to explain a detour there and i know my way around the streets there. FS isnt a deal breaker, was just looking for something that's quick & easy to get to... which i know the areas around Chinatown and stowell st will be...

Offline Fragilehand

99 on Stowell street near St James Park offers FS. I mostly avoid the city centre places myself as they are so inconsistant and often try and charge more
I didn't realise it was full service thought it was b2b only?

Offline dexpunt

I didn't realise it was full service thought it was b2b only?

I had FS a few years back before I joined this site. Not been back so it might even be a different girl now

Offline dexpunt

I notice Geordieboy mentioned FS in April 21 so probably still available........at a price

Offline JamesJ

External Link/Members Only

If you refer to the NE review section, Mackeson reviewed this girl yesterday. He mentions the location being Clayton St area which is right in the City Centre.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2023, 01:23:24 pm by JamesJ »