Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Genuine massage or more  (Read 893 times)

Offline Smithers69

Ive just signed up to this site after a few years of not being a member.  Picked up the courage in Dec 2019 to go for a massage with the hope of a HE.  Went for a walk in , at No,1 in pink lane.  Just went for the half hour massage at £25, on the turnover I was asked if I wanted the HE,  too right I did.  Haggled but £20 it was.   She done the job,  didn't know what to really expect,  she was a nice lass but seemed to want it over and done asap.
Onto 12 months later and I needed another massage and hopefully a happy ending.  Despite reading all the reviews possible,  I opted for the legit Lanna. Booked for the hour at £30.  A really good massage followed.  The girl was late 30s I think but gave a great full body massage.   A lot of sciatica and hip pain,  she concentrated on my ass and lower region.  On the turnover ,  I was semi erect , and following some chat about HE, it was totally legit,  but I think she was really tempted for the extra cash.  Never mind,  she washed me down,  I got ready and off I went .  Can't wait for covid to finish ,  so off I can go and find another.  Maybe genesis in swallwel, is  next on the list .
Banned reason: 3 years old reviews
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline waynekerr600

You sure it was No1 Thai?

You sure Lanna was £30/hour 12 months later?

Offline Tyne-bridge

I’ve been to No1 twice, never been offered a HE and always understood the place to be legitimate for massage only

Offline jarrovian

I’ve been to No1 twice, never been offered a HE and always understood the place to be legitimate for massage only
No.,1 used to offer more when they were in premises on stowell street and for a while when they moved to pink lane, but that was 4or5 years ago. Last time I was there (maybe 3years) no extras

Offline toon972

Went to no. 1 a few years ago thinking HE was on. Big mistake not a hint, she had me in a few positions but not sexual though.  :scare:

Offline waynekerr600

No.,1 used to offer more when they were in premises on stowell street and for a while when they moved to pink lane, but that was 4or5 years ago. Last time I was there (maybe 3years) no extras

Didn't even realise they had even offered HE

They ask you to keep underwear on now.

I seem to recall someone mentioning that someone had been frog marched out of No1 for asking for HE.

Both what you have said, my recent experience and what toon have said seem to be inconsistent with what the OP has described. Mmmm... strange.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2021, 09:07:05 pm by waynekerr600 »

Offline Smithers69

My apologies, it was Lisa’s massage place at the top.  I thought that was no.1.   Lana was definitely £30 for the hour,

Offline Smithers69

Or it might have been £35 ,  lockdown is starting to get to me!

Offline waynekerr600

My apologies, it was Lisa’s massage place at the top.  I thought that was no.1.   Lana was definitely £30 for the hour,

All makes sense now.

Lisa's is an awful money grabbing place.

Offline jarrovian

Didn't even realise they had even offered HE

Yeah there was definitely a girl there offered HE when they first opened in Pink Lane. I think her name may have been Rose

They ask you to keep underwear on now.

I seem to recall someone mentioning that someone had been frog marched out of No1 for asking for HE.

Both what you have said, my recent experience and what toon have said seem to be inconsistent with what the OP has described. Mmmm... strange.

Offline Monster munch

Lisa is apparently opening a new shop s few doors down, getting renovated at the moment

Offline Sar-Major

All makes sense now.

Lisa's is an awful money grabbing place.

Well aren't they ALL.........................  :scare:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac