Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai JEEN Leicester. Back from wolvs  (Read 1025 times)

Offline jaylad

Back from today. Already booked in for today.

Online garfield

This definitely a bird and not a ladyboy?

Offline jaylad

Online garfield

I spent a lot of time in thailand, be easy to do a katoey and not even realise

Looking at them pictures that just looks like a bloke

Offline Stickitin

I have also spent a lot of time in Thailand and I have no suspicions.

Online garfield

I have also spent a lot of time in Thailand and I have no suspicions.

Have you seen her or you just going by the pics?

Offline Rocco89

How on earth do those pictures look like a bloke?
« Last Edit: February 22, 2021, 01:57:09 pm by Rocco89 »
Banned reason: Multiple profiles previously banned (Mrnice_89, alwaysfun1989, Letsdotgis_89)
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Stickitin

Have you seen her or you just going by the pics?

Pics, what about you? Pretty sure some on here that have done her will confirm it’s a girl.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2021, 02:00:20 pm by Stickitin »

Online garfield

How on earth do those pictures look like a bloke?

Shape of its arse doesn’t look right

Offline Rocco89

« Last Edit: February 22, 2021, 02:04:54 pm by Rocco89 »
Banned reason: Multiple profiles previously banned (Mrnice_89, alwaysfun1989, Letsdotgis_89)

Online garfield

Not here to argue mate, just doesn’t look right to me so asked a question

Offline Rocco89

Not here to argue mate, just doesn’t look right to me so asked a question
I was planning on seeing this one after reading some good reviews . No mention of being a guy. Have u seen her . U seem to be pushing that she is a guy? Do u know something ?
« Last Edit: February 22, 2021, 02:16:58 pm by Rocco89 »

Online garfield

I’ve not seen her mate, like i said just going by the pics, i might be wrong but it don’t look right to me

Offline Rocco89

Back from today. Already booked in for today.
Hi mate . How did you book her for today . I've tried . The phone is off ?

Offline jayuk99

shes looks 100% more female than some of the other leicester thai females that get rave reviews lol

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I’ve not seen her mate, like i said just going by the pics, i might be wrong but it don’t look right to me

So you have said numerous times on this thread..
Maybe leave it to the people who have seen her to decide rather than just guessing on the photos.

Offline Thck2G

Banned reason: Complete twat….

Offline Charlie Chalk

That's 100% guy
You’ve seen her then? And quizzed her about being a post-op? Where’s your review?

Or are you just a time-wasting troll?

Offline Ivorlongun

This discussion has got me thinking, I saw this s.p. a few weeks ago and really enjoyed myself. Now I like my ladies to be ladies but could it have been a post op bloke? How would i know? Do they feel different? I’m not bothered because I had a good time, I felt like I was with a woman but I must admit in her photos she looks a bit boyish. The only thing I did notice with her is she has a protruding pussy,wasn’t completely shaved and I loved it.

Offline Rocco89

This discussion has got me thinking, I saw this s.p. a few weeks ago and really enjoyed myself. Now I like my ladies to be ladies but could it have been a post op bloke? How would i know? Do they feel different? I’m not bothered because I had a good time, I felt like I was with a woman but I must admit in her photos she looks a bit boyish. The only thing I did notice with her is she has a protruding pussy,wasn’t completely shaved and I loved it.
Hi I had a booking yesterday . Will do a review when I have more time . 100% female . She's fantastic . Ignore the clowns

Online garfield

Hi I had a booking yesterday . Will do a review when I have more time . 100% female . She's fantastic . Ignore the clowns

Surely it’s better i say something and be wrong than say nothing and be right, It doesn’t make me a clown

Offline Rocco89

Surely it’s better i say something and be wrong than say nothing and be right, It doesn’t make me a clown
Fair enough . Go try her . You will not be disappointed

Offline gbyld87

I'd give her a go for sure.  I don't think she looks masculine in the slightest, nor post-op.

Offline jayuk99

maybe someone can message her asking for a post op female and see what reply they get

Offline Madman74

If that’s a post op I’d be surprised. I’ve fucked load of post and pre ops and had the pleasure of jeen myself. If I’m wrong I couldn’t care less cos she is fitter than my wife

Offline bonham

I seen her in Wolverhampton and I definitely think she is a woman and had a great hour hopefully travelling up to Leicester to see her again

Offline gbyld87

gutted i didn't get the chance.  maybe next time she's in the midlands  :drinks: