Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Mary???  (Read 1380 times)

Offline bdyno

Keep seeing this profile hit Salisbury as she tours around.  That's in travelling distance so I'm tempted to TOFTT and wondered if anyone else has tried her yet:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The PG doesn't show anything her free pics don't, I'm assuming she's actually going to be in her 50s rather than the stated age, but she's well priced, has a good list of services and hopefully could be good for some milf filth.

Offline localguy1962

She does look damm fit..let us know if you TOFT, I could be tempted to Salisbury if she turns up there again

Offline DarknessFalls

I’d like to TOFTT on this as well, but haven’t had a response to either of my comms (AW message + SMS). Keeps saying every couple of hours that she’s updated her profile but nothing’s actually changed on her profile. Feedback looks a bit suspect as well, if you click through some of the users and WGs some of the feedback comments are identical to Mary’s.

Offline bdyno

I’d like to TOFTT on this as well, but haven’t had a response to either of my comms (AW message + SMS). Keeps saying every couple of hours that she’s updated her profile but nothing’s actually changed on her profile. Feedback looks a bit suspect as well, if you click through some of the users and WGs some of the feedback comments are identical to Mary’s.
I see that on a lot of girls, saying they've updated their profile but nothing changes.  They're just doing something invisible (probably adding a blank space somewhere, or deleting and retyping a word), saving it as a change and getting themselves to the top of the search list.

The lack of contact isn't good though.  Have to admit, now you mention it I do remember seeing another profile and thinking it must be someone she was touring with when I first spotted her.  Might have to dig through the feedback to see if I spot the one I was thinking about.  But if she isn't answering messages it may all be for nothing.

Have you tried phoning?

Offline bdyno

She's back with a different profile:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Phone number listed on the new profile is +447520641690.  Googling the 07520641690 version also finds these:
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

...as well as a couple more dead adverts on VS & Friday ads.

That's enough to put me off being the one to TOFTT.