Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophie Anderson Gang Bang - Bristol  (Read 9893 times)

Offline mace-window

The problem is......I cant un-see that now  :vomit:

Terry  :timeout:

Good thing I did not watch the video.

Offline Coriniumstud

Good thing I did not watch the video.

I did, it looked like Weetabix  :scare:

Offline jawill

Oh my god, she’s gonna be on tv doing a reality TV show

External Link/Members Only

Offline rudolph hucker

The preview looks gripping..... :dash:

Offline bristolnick

I saw her years ago where she charged no where near that as was filthy as fuck. Had a couple of 3 ways with her at the time.

Offline mace-window

Ha ha ha ha. This just shows the state of the western society is in right now. I find it funny that they claim to find the sexist people in the country (or the UK/USA not to sure on that) to be the next Cock destroyers but the ladies are 5/10 at best and over weight (can't speak for the guys but will say most of them look like a fish). The clip with the black/gay/non-binary/unicorn playing the victim card had me laughing. It's 2020 and coming out as a black/gay/non-binary/unicorn is celebrated not discriminated. You get more hate for finding trans people unattractive than being a black/gay/non-binary/unicorn person.

P.S. The lady towards the end with black hair and who has those Botox lips is Emily Balfour (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only). So that what she looks like.

Offline JimmySW

P.S. The lady towards the end with black hair and who has those Botox lips is Emily Balfour (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only). So that what she looks like.

@ £500 an hour I think I'll pass! She is hot though!

Offline mace-window

@ £500 an hour I think I'll pass! She is hot though!

Yeah I have been tempted to see her but for £500 I will pass. No one has reviewed her on here (I wonder why) on top of that to. I won't risk £500 on a WG with no reviews.

Offline mace-window

Offline justalad

£500.00 ph!  She’s a fruit cake in more than one way.

Offline Bristolboy

Damm, did not know she has been around that long.
I think she’s been around longer than this site has. Shame she’s so expensive

Offline mace-window

I think she’s been around longer than this site has. Shame she’s so expensive

Shame she gone full bimbo with her behavior, look less attractive thanks to Botox, increased size of tits and time not treating her looks kindly (probably due to the drugs and the plastic surgery she had done).

Also her ego thinking that she worth £500 but not surprised due to who she hangs out with.

Offline rudolph hucker

I saw her years ago where she charged no where near that as was filthy as fuck. Had a couple of 3 ways with her at the time.

+ 1, saw her for a very hot appointment, then I found out she used to eat punter’s shit  :vomit: