Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Avoid avoid avoid xx_Busty_Julia_xx Swindon B&S  (Read 404 times)

KIPPEN

External Link/Members Only    2girls working on the same profile maybe more than 2 .Made appoitment with Elena twice and never saw her !!!What i see is fatty laizy girl with big ass not even blonde!!!!Avoid guys

Offline DrConners

External Link/Members Only    2girls working on the same profile maybe more than 2 .Made appoitment with Elena twice and never saw her !!!What i see is fatty laizy girl with big ass not even blonde!!!!Avoid guys

WTF ? This hardly qualifies as English ? So you made more than one visit to a B&S profile ? If that's the case "How fucking stupid are you ?"

There's two positve reviews on here already - Sorry you need to explain this clearer.

It looks as though the profile has been sold on to a larger girl though, that I agree.

What i see is fatty laizy girl with big ass not even blonde!!!!Avoid guys

You signed up as a member here 2 days ago, this quote makes you sound like a rival WG or pimp  :thumbsdown:

The title of the review is of no use either  :dash:

Help us out here with more information - In English please.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2019, 11:22:38 am by DrConners »

KIPPEN

Sorry guys i am out of my mind today.Just want to say that  this profile is strange.Made appoitment to see blonde Elena where i saw a lot of good reviews and then saw Brunette girl nothing common with Elena.Also heard some voices another girl so dont know what to think.

Offline DrConners

Sorry guys i am out of my mind today.Just want to say that  this profile is strange.Made appoitment to see blonde Elena where i saw a lot of good reviews and then saw Brunette girl nothing common with Elena.Also heard some voices another girl so dont know what to think.

The profile currently has picutres of a much larger girl with brown hair - I stress the word current.

Profiles get sold onto other WG's all the time, if this was the profile at the time of you booking why would you think you would get to see anything other than a large girl with brown hair ?  :unknown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only