Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss KDD and Olivia Carter - Euston  (Read 4279 times)

164 review(s) for MissKDD (160 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 3144622) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Gatehouse

You can tell things are getting back to normal can’t you?!!!!!

Booked to see KDD at my hotel in Euston and on the morning, the urge took me and contacted Olivia Carter - who I had seen previously with Sashalexx - to see if available and she was.

Kdd arrived and showered and then Olivia arrived. Both girls great in what they were wearing, KDD in lingerie and Olivia in a figure hugging tight dress, with black lingerie underneath, showing off those amazing hips and arse.

KDD so well reviewed on here but Olivia less so. Tall girl, American by birth and with a hint of Kelly Brook/Kate Middleton (KDD said!) about her. Good looking, long dark brown hair and nice natural DDs. KDD looking good as ever.

Onto the action. Both girls sucking me off for prelims and then Olivia fucked kdd with a strap-on while kdd blew me off. Then we dp’d KDD with Olivia in her arse.

Flipped KDD over and Olivia did her with a dildo while I shoved me cock in her KDD’s mouth. KDD squirted several times.

Then onto Olivia. Dp’d her first with KDD in her arse and then with a dildo. Got her there and then Olivia continued to ride me solo, hard. Then flipped her over and pounded her from behind until I came.

Next bit was a great DP of KDD with me fucking her arse in doggy and Olivia with the strap on in her pussy underneath. Shot again.

Finally pissed all over KDD in the shower with Olivia watching on in fascination.

Throw in some deep-seated rimming on me by KDD and what can I say? Awesome session and the girls got on really well, as I thought they would even they have not worked together previously.

Great duo. I’m Feeling a bit today mind ;)

90 mins, KDD £340 and Olivia £300.

External Link/Members Only

Online Shades

Sounds similar to my experience with Olivia carter. Clearly girls who enjoy sex, which is the type of girl I love.

Offline last_days_of_logan

You can tell things are getting back to normal can’t you?!!!!!

Booked to see KDD at my hotel in Euston and on the morning, the urge took me and contacted Olivia Carter - who I had seen previously with Sashalexx - to see if available and she was.

Kdd arrived and showered and then Olivia arrived. Both girls great in what they were wearing, KDD in lingerie and Olivia in a figure hugging tight dress, with black lingerie underneath, showing off those amazing hips and arse.

KDD so well reviewed on here but Olivia less so. Tall girl, American by birth and with a hint of Kelly Brook/Kate Middleton (KDD said!) about her. Good looking, long dark brown hair and nice natural DDs. KDD looking good as ever.

Onto the action. Both girls sucking me off for prelims and then Olivia fucked kdd with a strap-on while kdd blew me off. Then we dp’d KDD with Olivia in her arse.

Flipped KDD over and Olivia did her with a dildo while I shoved me cock in her KDD’s mouth. KDD squirted several times.

Then onto Olivia. Dp’d her first with KDD in her arse and then with a dildo. Got her there and then Olivia continued to ride me solo, hard. Then flipped her over and pounded her from behind until I came.

Next bit was a great DP of KDD with me fucking her arse in doggy and Olivia with the strap on in her pussy underneath. Shot again.

Finally pissed all over KDD in the shower with Olivia watching on in fascination.

Throw in some deep-seated rimming on me by KDD and what can I say? Awesome session and the girls got on really well, as I thought they would even they have not worked together previously.

Great duo. I’m Feeling a bit today mind ;)

90 mins, KDD £340 and Olivia £300.

thanks for the review Gatehouse

Is Miss Carter able to take an anal pounding in doggy?

Offline Gatehouse

thanks for the review Gatehouse

Is Miss Carter able to take an anal pounding in doggy?

Yup. She is pretty tight and she really gets into it.

Thumbs up from me. Literally.