Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kassy Southampton (Part of 4/6 girls for you on Friday ad)  (Read 328 times)

kamu

External Link/Members Only

This experience was almost a carbon copy of Kamy from portsmouth. What is it with these hairy Romanians?

NAME Kassy
AGE Mid twenties
NATIONALITY Romanian
PAID £150 for a 1 hour outcall
SERVICES DELIVERED OW | RO | Protected Intercourse
SERVICES REFUSED None
POSITIVES She didnt scam me?  :lol:
NEUTRALS None
NEGATIVES Everything

PRE-PUNT Initial contact was by call. Comms were good.

LOOKS 4/10 Average looking brunette girl. Looks like a beat up version of her profile photos. Arrived in jeans and Black top. Tits were ok size wise; I would guess around 34C but when going to lick her nipples it was apparent she had stubble there and clearly shaves! Body was ok but a little masculine. I suspect she has some sort of hormone imbalance hence the chest hair. Pussy was shaved.

SERVICE 1/10 She delivered all services with no enthusiasm what so ever. We started with some RO but everytime i went near her clit she either moved away or clamped my head between her legs. No fingering allowed. Then onto some OW which was bloody awful. Then on with the hat for some cowgirl. The sex was also crap with her just appearing to go through the motions. By this point i was struggling to stay hard so whipped off the hat and finished with a HJ.

VERDICT Pretty much everything was less than acceptable.

COMMENTS Not sure if Kassy is working anymore as her profile has disappeared from AW but was part of group still operating. Have also seen Andrea from this group who was much better (and the reason i tried Kassy out but was bitterly disappointed).