Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Antonia31 Southampton (tours) - Another good Romanian bloody hell!  (Read 1886 times)

kamu

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Had this girl on my HL for a while so jumped at the opportunity whilst she was in Southampton. Well reviewed as well which was a bonus.

NAME Antonia
AGE 23 (profile states 21)
NATIONALITY Romanian
PAID £200 for a 1 hour outcall
SERVICES DELIVERED OWO | CIM | RO | FK | Protected Intercourse
SERVICES REFUSED None
POSITIVES Very pretty | Very Friendly | Tight Body | Responsive to RO
NEUTRALS None
NEGATIVES None

PRE-PUNT Initial contact was by text. Comms were great with no messing about.

LOOKS 9/10 Very pretty brunette. Arrived in figure hugging black top, knee length black skirt and heels. Tits were nice and i would guess around 32C. Nice tight body and trimmed pussy.

SERVICE 8/10 Antonia delivered all services with great enthusiasm as requested. We started with some FK which was nice with a little tongue. Definitely not DFK. She has nice big kissable lips. Then OWO which she was very good at. Nice and soft and gentle but steps it up a bit as she gets into it. Then RO to which she was very responsive and made her orgasm. Then some more FK whilst we played with each other. Started playing with her pussy hole but had my hand moved to her clit. Not sure if this is because she doesnt like being fingered or prefers clit stimulation but didnt force it. Then some more OWO and on with the hat for some cowgirl, doggy and mish. The sex was great and she seemed to enjoy it. Lots of eye contact too. Then off with the hat for a CIM mouth finish.

VERDICT A very good looking and very friendly Romanian girl. Would definitely see again although possibly an incall next time to keep the cost down.

The only real negative was the price. Her profile states £150 for an hours outcall. Then she charges £10 on top for OWO and same for CIM taking it to £170 plus £30 on top to pay for her taxi each way (im a fair distance outside southampton) but this was all agreed prior to meeting and was well worth it on this occasion.

COMMENTS Shes only in Southampton for a couple more days but plans on spending longer next time shes back.

Offline Jamboney

She looks hot! Bit annoying about the extra's especially as they aren't advertised on her profile

LookNoHands

You must have had a rich old aunt die recently at the rate you are burning cash!! Still, if I could - I would :-)

She sounds nice - these good Romanians are so rare. Plus, I wish more girls were trimmed rather than completely smooth down there - I have started to miss pubes! 

kamu

You must have had a rich old aunt die recently at the rate you are burning cash!! Still, if I could - I would :-)

She sounds nice - these good Romanians are so rare. Plus, I wish more girls were trimmed rather than completely smooth down there - I have started to miss pubes!

Yeah an expensive hobby i agree although probably looks like ive been punting more than i have been lately as i dont always upload reviews straight away... Still got a couple more to get up at some point too :lol:. Thought id better get this one up PDQ though as shes only here for a couple of days. But yeah will be easing off the punting after the summer i think :lol:.

Offline time_to_play

That's one hot girl, can you pop as many time as you can?

kamu

That's one hot girl, can you pop as many time as you can?

Wouldnt know to be honest. If i tried popping a second time in that time frame my dick would probably fall off :lol:.

Offline Cunning Punt

Barely FK and hidden extras, so she has some obvious Romanian traits.

Thanks for the review and the details of the extras because other punters may walk in unawares.  :hi:

I realise the OP had an outcall but even on an incall that's £140ph for LFK, OWO and CIM for fairly run-of-the-mill WG, which is ludicrous.

For a tenner more, you could see Hayley.

kamu

Barely FK and hidden extras, so she has some obvious Romanian traits.

Thanks for the review and the details of the extras because other punters may walk in unawares.  :hi:

I realise the OP had an outcall but even on an incall that's £140ph for LFK, OWO and CIM for fairly run-of-the-mill WG, which is ludicrous.

For a tenner more, you could see Hayley.

Been tempted by Hayley but not a great lover of gingers tbh and seems rather over subscribed. I agree Antonia is a bit pricey compared with other wgs (although far from the worst) but then you could say the same about Alycia when compared with Sandra yet she seems much more popular?  :bomb:

Again another case of different strokes for different folks I guess... I had a good time anyway so im not complaining  :D

LookNoHands

I wish I was organised enough to see Hayley!  I've contacted her a couple of times but I she is so popular I'd have to make an appointment that I have almost no hope of keeping (thanks to 'real life' stuff). I'll have to try harder there - before she eventually retires or moves away.

oring123

Been tempted by Hayley but not a great lover of gingers tbh and seems rather over subscribed. I agree Antonia is a bit pricey compared with other wgs (although far from the worst) but then you could say the same about Alycia when compared with Sandra yet she seems much more popular?  :bomb:

Again another case of different strokes for different folks I guess... I had a good time anyway so im not complaining  :D
you wont beat hayley and what a shit comment you dont like gingers but you like skanky romanians
what ??????????????????????????????????????

kamu

you wont beat hayley and what a shit comment you dont like gingers but you like skanky romanians
what ??????????????????????????????????????

Says he who rates alycia a positive :lol:

oring123

Says he who rates alycia a positive :lol:
yes read more she is the one great romanian in southampton !

kamu

yes read more she is the one great romanian in southampton !

But i thought Romanians were skanky...?

oring123

and you said

South East / Re: Ruby Sweetlove Southampton (location now changed) BEWARE SHE IS A THIEF
« on: Yesterday at 01:40:09 am »
It was a while ago this happened and she wasnt hiding her feedback at the time (she didnt have any). Although i found her through vivastreet and only discovered her profile on AW later on. I do like to TOFTT in the hopes of turning up hidden gems (yes some may call me mad) but it pays off more times than you may think (although not generally with the Romanians). I think as my punting life has gone on though im definitely wising up to their bullshit.

oring123

you swing both ways you say romanians are good and bad
also slag me for reviewing a rare good one
whats your point ?

kamu

Romanians (and all other nationalities) have good and bad wgs hence the point in the review section?

I didnt slag you off if you re-read my comment i pointed out you rated alycia a positive but yet class all romanians as skanky. Your words not mine. It was you doing the slagging calling my comment stupid because i clearly have a different opinion to you? I didnt realise you were the mesiah of punting and god forbid anyone to disagree with anything you say - i do apologise :lol:.

oring123

horses for courses but hair colour rates low on my punting hot list .
good luck with your hot list  and (keep  up your reviews and dick !)

kamu

Maybe think twice before you spam peoples reviews with abuse and nonsense when they have a different opinion or experience to yourself. Different doesnt mean wrong.

LookNoHands

Oh ...he's banned! 'Can you explain?????????"    :lol:

So it wasn't just me that thought he had a weird attitude. Just about every post from Orig was some kind of challenge to people's honesty or an insult. A tad paranoid & frankly a racist too IMHO - he would post on any review of Romanians and insult them despite saying he wouldn't ever see Romanians - that just fills the place with junk. Leading me to make a mental note of the 'post/review' ration before bothering to discuss things with people in future...  when someone has 1000 posts and just about nothing concrete to report...  its just 'opinions about opinions'.