Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Suzydevine please help [Fake malicious review]  (Read 1633 times)

bcbloke

Went to see this girl last week now im very scared been punting 4 years but this is a first for me had to post just for advice.

External Link/Members Only

Found this profile looked like my normal type I go for classymilf spoke to her by phone all seems ok. Could tell the posh voice was a put on as she kept slipping back into black country accent but nothing came across on phone to give me any warning signs so I booked on site as requested. I turned up nice flat in Solihull all was ok fab pair of boobs strapped into tight little dress you could see she had made effort fresh hair/make-up. She was quite a bit older than pics she says 46 on profile I would say mid 50s and bigger than pics and profile let on. She was still a happy friendly girl and couldn't take my eyes off those boobs so decided to stay.

We did paperwork and moved to bedroom this is where it went wrong. She slipped the straps from her arms to display her boobs and my jaw dropped going to keep it to the point here. 2 different sizes would say 1 implant 1 not, scar right across 1 boob all the way round her back making it look like 1 boob was split in half. 1 tattooed nipple!! I meant tattoo where nipple should be!. On talking to her I find out she has has breast cancer had 1 boob removed and reconstructed (badly) I was mortified. Well that was it for me my little man had already made up his mind there was to be no further action and I asked to leave.

Now she was livid I told her in my opinion there should be info on her profile about this and I felt very mislead. To cut along debate short having done nothing and being refused any money back I walked away £140 lighter. This would have been the end of it I would have put it down to a bad punt had it not been for the nasty texts I later received from Suzy threatening that if I left negative there would be trouble!!

I have since read reviews on here bad reviews of the same woman on the profile SUZYWILD with talks of videos blackmail stds and 1 guy being £5000 out of pocket due to her. Im scared shitless guys what do I do?.

OldAdmin

Above is most likely malicious and by a rival prossie.
The IP is already used by account called "hot-mercedes", which just happens to be the old name for this prossie:
External Link/Members Only
Who is also based in Midlands.

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

I saw her a few years ago and had a fantastic time. I'm one of the AW reviewers on her profile.

I'd heard she'd been ill but didn't know the details. Fair play to her for continuing to work but you should have been warned about what to expect. I guess she's very conscious of them - she had cracking tits and was also a genuine squirter - and if someone reacts then maybe you caught her on a bad day.

Chalk it down to experience, I mean unless you actually gave her your home address all she has is your number. What can she do?

MrBridger

I saw her a few years ago and had a fantastic time. I'm one of the AW reviewers on her profile.

I'd heard she'd been ill but didn't know the details. Fair play to her for continuing to work but you should have been warned about what to expect. I guess she's very conscious of them - she had cracking tits and was also a genuine squirter - and if someone reacts then maybe you caught her on a bad day.

Chalk it down to experience, I mean unless you actually gave her your home address all she has is your number. What can she do?

Have you read Admin's post?

MrBridger

How many guys in this neck of the woods use the word 'fab' or indeed 'boobs'? Trolling of the very worst kind, despicable.

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Have you read Admin's post?

No - serves me right for scanning replies and not reading them!