Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Telford/Shrewsbury  (Read 3238 times)

Offline davesjames

hi going to be staying out rural a bit...

done a quick search for telford/shrwez area on here and it looks like
stunning emma, asheigh wild, avacortes & kylie kylie.

anyone else have any recommendations, I know i visited an upstairs parlour in one years ago and i seem to remember a milf owning a house in the middle of no where you could visit.

any shout outs muchly appriciated

Offline Spearce

I've met and reviewed Emma (among others in Telford) best bet is read the review section and get a feel for who's out there Telford isn't great at the moment, have you considered searching further afield?

Offline davesjames

I've met and reviewed Emma (among others in Telford) best bet is read the review section and get a feel for who's out there Telford isn't great at the moment, have you considered searching further afield?

i can go further where you thinking??

ps will check out your reviews thanks 

Offline alpharius

i can go further where you thinking??

ps will check out your reviews thanks
Wolverhampton sometimes has some talent, next best bet is Stoke or Birmingham way.

Offline flatcap

Two Telford girls for your shortlist:

External Link/Members Only

Hope the links work, I'm posting this from my phone.

Both girls are well reviewed here. I've seen and can recommend both (review to follow on HTM shortly), though Lola is currently offering restricted services (no gfe, kissing) due to covid.

Offline Madone1

Thanks both

That's all of the good punts covered the rest are not worth a penny this is the worst Shropshire has been for punting in as long as I can remember even without the covid situation.

Offline watsey

That's all of the good punts covered the rest are not worth a penny this is the worst Shropshire has been for punting in as long as I can remember even without the covid situation.
+1

Offline old fart

Sexy Lola has not logged onto AW for some time, and I have had radio silence on Whatsap for over a month. I am not sure she is still working Old Fart

Offline old fart

Just checked, her profile has gone. Hopefully it is just temporary Old Fart

Offline just_me

Hottelfordminx let me down last minute on an arranged meet. Had booking confirmed via text a week before and asked to text the morning of appointment, got up and made way to Telford and text before left. Had a text just before arranged time to say struggling to make the time but could do an hour later, replied not ideal as on way but could do an hour later. And radio silence, no reply and tried to call and no answer. Have a feeling she accepted another booking at same time as my initial one so just fobbed me off. 

Offline flatcap

Hmmm...so Lola's gone AWOL, and HTM and AshleighWild have both had reports today of no shows...at least things can't get much worse...

Offline WelshClipper

No one want to mention English Faye.  :wackogirl:

Sorry.... :rolleyes:

Offline watsey

Hottelfordminx let me down last minute on an arranged meet. Had booking confirmed via text a week before and asked to text the morning of appointment, got up and made way to Telford and text before left. Had a text just before arranged time to say struggling to make the time but could do an hour later, replied not ideal as on way but could do an hour later. And radio silence, no reply and tried to call and no answer. Have a feeling she accepted another booking at same time as my initial one so just fobbed me off.
Interesting. Perhaps a negative review would be useful and help to level the playing field.  :hi:

Offline tesla

Interesting. Perhaps a negative review would be useful and help to level the playing field.  :hi:

+1

Offline shrewsmale

anyone else have any recommendations, I know i visited an upstairs parlour in one years ago and i seem to remember a milf owning a house in the middle of no where you could visit.

Seen all four more than once.

Ava - Regular. Reliable, attractive lots of fun. However I think she does daytimes only and no OWO.

Kylie - perhaps best big natural tits I've seen. Reliable. A bit quiet in bedroom for my personal liking but definite recommend. Sometimes works from hotels.

Emma - Stunning - will be filthy as well. Booking is very tough though. Hard to get hold off

Ashleigh - Attractive, young, fun, has been known to let you down though

Offline watsey

If the MILF you remember is Posh Totty, then I'm fairly sure she has gone. I've driven past her place a few times lately and it seems occupied by somebody else.

If it's Stephanie, then you really don't want to be going there.

An upstairs parlour in Shrewsbury has recently been demolished, but I'm not a parlour person so can't help further on that one.

Online Availableinlarge

No one want to mention English Faye.  :wackogirl:
Sorry.... :rolleyes:

You know what, I still wonder at her AW feedback. She’s f#%^ing nasty, just the worst (read the reviews on here) and yet she has glowing feedback on AW.  :unknown:

Offline WelshClipper

You know what, I still wonder at her AW feedback. She’s f#%^ing nasty, just the worst (read the reviews on here) and yet she has glowing feedback on AW.  :unknown:

+1

Probably a fan boy club. More likely just bullshit AW feedback. At least I doubt she is getting much business off here.  :D

Offline Boundless

Zaras parlour has now been demolished but they moved a few hundred yards away to a block of flats.
Not been there myself, not sure if they are still up and running with the current situation.

Offline davesjames

just read fayes, sounds like punting in the danger zone

Offline Madone1

Zaras parlour has now been demolished but they moved a few hundred yards away to a block of flats.
Not been there myself, not sure if they are still up and running with the current situation.

Not been in years but did see Heidi back in the day not a bad punt but she has been 29 for about 15 years now lol

Offline Boundless

Not been in years but did see Heidi back in the day not a bad punt but she has been 29 for about 15 years now lol

Yes indeed.
Must be the anti ageing cream she uses!

Heidi probably the only one worth seeing there, she'll be up for a long service award soon.