Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hmmm think we have a scammer im not risking it  (Read 803 times)

Offline Ssddooo66

External Link/Members Only

Was looking for a punt for the weekend an came across this little cutie from newport.

Long story short she wants money paid via bank transfer upfront. So be warry of booking

Offline crfc

Not.a.fucking.chance
I believe that that is the correct reply to her....

Offline Steviewonder

Looking at her gallery pictures the mess all over her bedroom floor in the second photo suggests she’s friends with busty bobby :lol:

Richard_Morgan98

I have also had contact with her via adultwork messages, she wanted the hour booking fee upfront,  and sent me her bank account number and sort code, and then said she would telephone to confirm booking, which we had already confirmed a time today.

10 years ago I would have fallen for it. I would have been stupid enough to fall for it in the past

She did provide me with an address for a house in Newport, but I did start to suspect she might not even be in Wales. Sort code was for a bank branch in Coventry, but I guess that doesn't mean she is not in Newport I guess.

I have a horrible feeling someone trusting will fall for this,

Rich

Offline Montywales

Nice try love or might be a jilted ex getting their own back and trying to make a few quid out of it as those photos look like private ones you would send

Offline Ssddooo66

She said exactly the same thing to me rich. I replied i didnt get off the last banana boat.