Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English_Teen_Amy West Kensington  (Read 463 times)

Stowaway

External Link/Members Only

Went to see this girl on north end road a few weeks back but profile says Barking now. Girl wasn’t the one in the photos but still not a bad looker so I didn’t walk. English, dark blonde/light brunette, blue eyes.

Paid 140 for the hour and she offered me French kissing and owo for £40 extra EACH :scare: :scare: seemed really pissed off when I turned both down so I’m assuming pimp takes a large cut of her money... there were definitely pimps in the flat, which stank of bare weed and could hear music and loud men from the next room.

Onto the service - wasn’t bad but felt mechanical. I always find it awkward when I can’t kiss the SP. OW was ok and after a couple minutes she bent over indicating that I should fuck her doggy style. Then moved onto CG and here’s the reason the reviews a neutral instead of a neg. Girl said she was a horse rider and wasn’t lying :scare: possibly the best ride of my life? :D didn’t last longer than a couple minutes before I lost it and blew my load (in the condom).

Had a nice chat for a bit, before round 2. Asked for CG again and wasn’t disappointed  :yahoo: she rode me until I finished

Would I return? Hard to say. Probably not while she’s got a pimp but I suspect the service would improve if she went indie and she didn’t have to charge extras to make money