Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tina and Emma - Velvet Spa - Romford  (Read 2247 times)

Offline Hornytaz

This is my first review

External Link/Members Only

I’ve been to this place twice now and it’s by far my fav of a number of venues I’ve visited across London and Essex.

Price £30 half hour £40 45 minutes.

Venue Location:
Decent really. It’s not far from a busy shopping area but the street this place is on is surprisingly quite. Outside parking is there but rare to find but it is located very close to multiple multi story car parks.

Reception:
Strangely enough the reception is run by an old guy. Freaked me out on first visit as I thought he was gonna be to one to wank me off. Tried to pretend I was just there for prices and make a quick exit. I think he saw the fear in my eyes and expertly made sure I knew it was lady masseuses “we have 2 girls free at the moment” phew!

Very clean place, decorated nicely with a Thai feel but not over the top. Once past the security door you can see all the clean towels nicely lined up in smart storage units.

Honestly the best thing was the place didn’t smell. Some of these places stick of stale and horrible damp. So far I was impressed.

The massage rooms themselves are very clean with the usual setup of massage table, heater, standing shower unit (even the good ones are shite)

The Girls:
Honestly both are attractive girls, Emma is my fav, she’s just my type. Petite, smooth curves, longish hair and very pretty.

Tina is slightly tall girl, curly hair and pretty face. Not much of an ass.

Emma was my first visit for half an hour.

She took me into the room and gave me some towels, asked me to get undressed while she left the room. I took my clothes off and made sure I was standing with everything on show when she returned. I like to show them from the offset that I’m not shy and don’t mind them seeing the old boy.

I stood there waiting and noticed the usual “not a sexual service” notice which always makes me chuckle. “We’ll see about that”

After a few minutes she came back in smiling and cheerful. I assumed the face down position. I go to these places for the wanks by honestly the massages are well and truly enjoyed.

She did the usual 10-15 minutes rub down. When she got down to my legs and buttocks and made sure to lift my pelvis and give her access to the nuts and she took the hit and gave them a stroke. The massage was okay but it was definitely a “let’s get the formalities done” exercise. Once she got her hands on the nuts it didn’t take long for to flip me over.

She leaned in to me, while rubbing around my pelvis “want extra darling” softly whispered in my ear. My cocks reaction let her know the answer was yes.

I rubbed her bum and went to make my offer “Hand job £20?” I think that’s a fair price but I expect them to ask for more. She quickly replied “body to body” I went to counter and say “£40” and at the same time she said “£30” fuck yeah let’s do it.

Before I knew she had everything off, oil over the cock and was gently stroking away. I reached for her bum, making slow moves towards the pussy. She wasn’t having that at all, grab my hand and slapped it right on how wet pussy. My god it was wet, I couldn’t believe how keen she was. Within a few strikes I was finger fucker her while she worked my cock.

She the got on top of my, and kindly feed me her little tits while rubbing her pussy over my oil cock. TBH I wasn’t that keen. I was unprotected. I kept sucking them titties thou but she could tell. She got off and the fingering continued. Before long she was sat on my face 69. What a pussy she had. Soaking wet and the tightest thing I’ve ever been in. Her asshole was perfect and she tasted amazing. I wanted her to suck me but didn’t ask, my mouth was full.

Before long I gave her a huge load, 4 big pumps and she held on to my shaft and bulls for each one helping it explode out of my. She got down giggling “wow horny boy” whipped my up nice and gentle, took her time cleaning me up. Paid just as much attention post wank as she did during. I let her jump in the shower first and then took my turn.

She went out and then returned with more towels. I was drying myself while we chit chatted and then she came over and helped dry me down, even put my socks on for me. Honestly the service was amazing, she really took care of me. I was the traditional man and she was the woman who was there to serve my ever need. I nearly got hard again.

My next visit was with Tina. In honesty I wanted Emma again but at the time I couldn’t remember which was which until I saw them lol

But I wasn’t disappointed the service was almost identical. The difference was I had 45 minutes with Tine which granted me a post wank head massage and some hot towels. Tone wasn’t as horny as Emma was which was a shame. Not to say she didn’t get into it but it’s just wasn’t as heated. I saw Tina a lot later in the day, she wasnt up for penetration. Nevertheless her pussy was also spotless and tasted Devine.

I look forward to my next visit, defo Emma again. This time I’d like to see if I could get her to chew on the old boy for a bit. Don’t Ming paying for it but better when they do it as an extra off their own.

Tone was £40 b2b by the way. I tried the £30 but she politely said no chance.

Happy punting guys, hope this review helps make your minds up about the place.

« Last Edit: March 03, 2023, 08:53:53 am by Hornytaz »

Offline GingerNuts

Moved to Regional Discussion.

Thanks for the effort but two meetings with different girls can't be posted as a single review. You can post individual reviews for each meeting.

4 Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meeting does not need to occur, and money does not need to change hands. The only criteria are that she had accepted the initial booking. Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban. Reviews are allowed up to 6 months ( for new members, this rule is currently relaxed to 12 months)after the event(positive or negative)
Only one sex worker can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency/establishment/ brothel. The exception is sex parties, duos etc. and massage establishments where providers do not have names.
Reviews must contain a link, contact details or address (if publicized by the service provider).
No abbreviations of establishments in the title of a review.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2023, 09:39:27 am by GingerNuts »

Offline tantraman

Excellent inaugural review, Hornytaz :drinks:

The spa is a bit of a traipse, but Emma sounds worth it ... £60 in total for half-hour that includes FBSM/B2B ... what's not to like! :yahoo:

By the way, I've assumed these SPs are Chinese?

Offline Hornytaz

Thank you sir

Yes they are indeed. Very hot little things they were

Offline Hornytaz

Thanks for the effort but two meetings with different girls can't be posted as a single review. You can post individual reviews for each meeting.

Blimey. I’ll get the hang of this one day!

Offline Sattob

This should really be two reviews. one for Emma and Tina. Interesting read though. as I was posting others noted the same!
« Last Edit: March 03, 2023, 09:51:29 am by Sattob »

Offline LLPunting

Which other places have you been to recently that you're comparing this against?

Offline Hornytaz

Which other places have you been to recently that you're comparing this against?

A couple of places in the old street area, I’ll be sure to review more often as to help build a comparison. But trust me I’ve been to a few and this place is top of my list.

The next best one for me is in Liverpool Street. Girls are hottest I’ve seen in these places but prices are too high.

Offline LLPunting

A couple of places in the old street area, I’ll be sure to review more often as to help build a comparison. But trust me I’ve been to a few and this place is top of my list.

The next best one for me is in Liverpool Street. Girls are hottest I’ve seen in these places but prices are too high.

Pretty limited experience then.  8 years in you've got a fair few owing to us, trust is earned, hyperbole doesn't help.

Here's hoping that now you've popped your cherry you'll be unstoppable.  GL with the next one.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2023, 12:09:34 pm by LLPunting »

Offline Rayray23k

If you had to put an age on the girls?

Offline Hornytaz

If you had to put an age on the girls?

I would say 25-35 somewhere in that ballpark.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382

Hit the report button please matey next time I’m very happy to edit it for him, I don’t want to discourage guys on their reviews, especially on the first.
Many thanks matey  :drinks:
« Last Edit: March 04, 2023, 06:20:41 pm by Iloveoral »

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Blimey. I’ll get the hang of this one day!
I see your wrote a review of Emma
If you cut what you want from the above I can edit it to Tina, post in reply below and I’ll clean it all up after matey. Or just write another review and I’LL bin this thread.
Here to help if you get stuck, message me or reply I’ll keep an eye out   :drinks:
« Last Edit: March 04, 2023, 06:25:30 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline Kaluuu276

I'm looking for this type of spa treatments and this place seems heavenly

Can you remember which day of the week you saw Tina or Emma.

Online Nickp

You do realise you posted on a thread 9 months old.

Offline Hornytaz

I'm looking for this type of spa treatments and this place seems heavenly

Can you remember which day of the week you saw Tina or Emma.

Would have been a Saturday definitely. I know Tina is still there as I have seen a very recent review on her.