Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: "bring back Ilford prostitutes" News from 11th October 2019.  (Read 826 times)

Offline puntingking

I saw this piece of news this morning although it is a few weeks old.

link - External Link/Members Only

Offline jesse4585

Interesting that it says 82% of the punters for Ilford Lane WG's seem to live within 4 miles of the road.  Good to see lots of punters not ashamed of their hobby!  Slashing police car wheels though is maybe going a little far...

Offline winkywanky

Interesting that it says 82% of the punters for Ilford Lane WG's seem to live within 4 miles of the road.  Good to see lots of punters not ashamed of their hobby!  Slashing police car wheels though is maybe going a little far...

Of those 82%, I should imagine the vast majority wouldn't want it down the road where they actually live. They're happy to have it locally handy and on-tap, but then happy to be able to walk away and leave the actual locals with the kerb-crawling outside their front doors.

Hypocrisy is never a nice smell.

Offline jesse4585

Of those 82%, I should imagine the vast majority wouldn't want it down the road where they actually live. They're happy to have it locally handy and on-tap, but then happy to be able to walk away and leave the actual locals with the kerb-crawling outside their front doors.

Hypocrisy is never a nice smell.
Agreed. Although probably not all of them are hypocrites - it says 52% of those caught only lived within a mile of Ilford lane.  Maybe some really are happy with it on their front door,  don't understand the affect it might have on local children & non punter residents,  don't understand how street work is extra risk for women etc.

Perhaps a good time to re-open Gants Hill Sauna.

Offline winkywanky

Agreed. Although probably not all of them are hypocrites - it says 52% of those caught only lived within a mile of Ilford lane.  Maybe some really are happy with it on their front door,  don't understand the affect it might have on local children & non punter residents,  don't understand how street work is extra risk for women etc.

You're missing my point.

Walking 1 mile to have a liaison with a street girl and then walking the 1 mile back to your house, is not really having it on your doorstep.

Having it on your doorstep is you pull your curtains back at 10pm and see it all going on. And walking down the road where you live and seeing used condoms (and possibly drug paraphernalia) on the pavement/gutter. And not wanting your kids to play outside your own front door because of what's going on there.

THAT is having it on your front doorstep, and I wonder how many of those guys would be happy with that, particularly if they had family at home?

Offline winkywanky

I agree about re-opening the sauna, get punting in a location which is perhaps 'known' but out of the way of 'normal life' and easily avoidable by people who aren't interested in it.

That in itself might not totally get rid of street girls, but it would at least give opportunities for WGs, as well as providing a place where punters could do their business.

Offline winkywanky

As for the guys who are 'pelting the police' and shouting abuse at them...WTF?

Give them a night in the cells and publish their names in the paper. Wanting to be able to punt is one thing (and something we all do here, myself included), but treating the police like shit and getting away with it is entirely another.

Offline puntingking

agreed.  :thumbsup:

Offline puntingking

As for the guys who are 'pelting the police' and shouting abuse at them...WTF?

Give them a night in the cells and publish their names in the paper. Wanting to be able to punt is one thing (and something we all do here, myself included), but treating the police like shit and getting away with it is entirely another.

agreed  :hi:

Offline Baxter63

I remember when the Slough local papers used to publish the names and details of kerb crawlers.

External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Anti UKP wanker Kelvin on another forum
Banned by: 90125

Offline Jonestown

I remember when the Slough local papers used to publish the names and details of kerb crawlers.

External Link/Members Only

I think at one point some forces were releasing the photos of kerb crawlers to the press.

Offline winkywanky

By the way, I'm making the distinction between openly publishing details of those who attack the police, and those who kerbcrawl.

If they want to stamp it out, give kerbcrawlers an anonymous warning.

Treat the police like shit, get yourself in the papers.

Offline Xtro

Even without the prostitutes, you still wouldn't want to live down Ilford Lane.
Shops, takeaways and restaurants open until late, some never closing. Gangs of people hanging about, getting drunk and making noise. Too much traffic as well as a bus route, therefore pollution and traffic noise.
Rubbish all over the pavements. It really is a shit hole.
I think the girls on the corners used to make the Lane look glamorous!   ;)

Offline winkywanky

Not been down there for years, I've made a note to avoid!

Offline puntingking

Even without the prostitutes, you still wouldn't want to live down Ilford Lane.
Shops, takeaways and restaurants open until late, some never closing. Gangs of people hanging about, getting drunk and making noise. Too much traffic as well as a bus route, therefore pollution and traffic noise.
Rubbish all over the pavements. It really is a shit hole.
I think the girls on the corners used to make the Lane look glamorous!   ;)

:sarcastic: