Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for recommendations  (Read 927 times)

Dan 33

Hi all

I don't punt very often and always choose wisely when I do. I thought I'd put a post up on here to see if you lovely people could recommend any girls working in or near surrey. What I'm looking for is a really dirty pse punt I feel I need a right good session. Looks aren't to important as long as the body's good but The girl has to be pure filth.
So any recommendations would be great

Offline daverfc

I was going to recommend Sarah too. She'll lick your arse, swallow your cum, let you take a few photos as you put it across her face and you can go as deep and hard as you want in her arse.

Quesadilla

Hi all

I don't punt very often and always choose wisely when I do. I thought I'd put a post up on here to see if you lovely people could recommend any girls working in or near surrey. What I'm looking for is a really dirty pse punt I feel I need a right good session. Looks aren't to important as long as the body's good but The girl has to be pure filth.
So any recommendations would be great

I agree with both Larios and daverfc - Sarah is pure filth - but you did say "as long as the body's good" - she has the bust and butt of a woman half her age but be aware she is a proper mature milf so not got the waistline of a 20 year old!  Normally dresses well to accentuate her positives and trust me after the first 5 mins balls deep in her ass or with her tongue up yours you won't give a shit.  :drinks:

Dan 33

Nice one guys I'm gonna get myself an hour with her